Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Did my morning weigh in and was very very pleased to see a 1lb loss. I do mine on the WiiFit so I scrolled back to when I very got the WiiFit, which was the start of my degree. I weighed 9 stone 5, and over the three years gained a stone (10 stone 5 was my heaviest recorded weight on the WiiFit). I'm now 9 stone 4 and have officially lost the Uni weight! So happy!

Wk 3 weigh in for me this evening, another 2.5lb gone (with totm too). Happy days.

Lost 1lb.Had pretty bad week so chuffed i lost anything.
Well done everyone x

1st WI for me after 2 weeks of illness and then faffing about. Had a STS, happy with this as could have been a lot worse. Well done to everyone else.

I'm a wednesday morning weigh in too - first one this week, dreading it already! argh!

4th wi for me this wed evening, looking forward to it, am aiming for 3lb loss ot make it to a stone, might be a bit ambitious but fingers x have been really good on the exercise front and had no weeklies.

Hi all this will be my 2nd weigh in on Wednesday I lost 5lb in my first week :) but I'm not looking forward to this week ate really well only used 10 of my weeklies when we had a takeaway thought it would of been more but choose well. Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I've put 2lb on :( any advice ladies???

Jemstar,
I was exact same as you on the mon before my 2nd wi (wed eve), weighed myself on own scales and was up 2lb, when it came around to actual wi told leader I had weighed myself at home and told me to get rid of my scales and I was actually down 3.5lb. So dont weigh myself at home now, Ive been good eating and exercise wise so theres no reason why I shouldnt lose this week.

Good luck everyone for Wed.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow ! X

Just done the deed and I'm now 2lb lighter. :D

14lb total <happy dance>

Well done GLL!

My WiiFit told me I was .1 down on my BMI but this didn't equate to a full pound loss, so the graph says I've STS. Hopefully will see a bigger loss next week, however this Saturday night is my birthday night out, and the following Tuesday is my actual birthday so I think I'll be happy with a STS again!! Really looking forward to the photos of my birthday, last years were horrendous!

:)

first weigh in today - lost 3.5lbs :)

4th wi for me this evening and was down 3.5lbs which brought me up to my 1st stone gone and got my 5% :D

Well done everyone.

well done everyone!

down again :)

Bit l8 this week been busy but i lost 3lb on my 2nd weigh in and got my first silver 7 woop wooop lol well done everyone and good luck for this Wednesday :)

Morning Wednesday weighers!!

Very pleased to announce a 1 pound loss after my STS last week :) well chuffed because yesterday was my birthday combined with lots of pancakes for pancake day! And the weekend bday night out was a total of 34 discovery points (my normal allowance is 20 but I was under points the 3 days before)

Good luck today!

Best of luck to all the wed wi people. My wi is this evening, dont think Ive lost anything this week, feel very bloated. Have stuck to the plan and this is the first week Ive used any of the weeklies (used half of my weeklies of night out), so will see how tonight goes.

Back