Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

well done everyone!

only lost 0.5lb this week, but amazed I lost anything really as havent really been tracking at all

kick up the arse for this week though, am aiming for 2lb and am bloody well gonna lose it!

first weigh in - lost 4.5 lbs :party0049:

wow, some great losses, well done!

lost 0.5lb this week, not great but not awful as it's my TOTM and i feel terribly bloated. hoping i'll see a difference next week, aiming for 2lb.

Well done everyone on your losses, down another 1.5lb myself, heres to another good week

Hi, I'd like to join this as Wednesday is my weigh in meeting. I'm 2 wks into the PP plan and had a good wk 1 with a 3lbs loss and a disappointing 1lb gain at my 2nd WI. Devastating as I tracked everything, weighed everything and was honest with myself. I'm trusting my leader as she said it can happen sometimes and working hard this wk, hoping to see a good loss this week...

Dont think Im gonna get a good result on this weeks weigh in, damn the cadburys chocolate & pringles being on offer in the shops, have nibbled my way thru nearly 2 100g bars and everytime I open the press a few pringles are being eaten. Have walked for an hour each day so am hoping that saves me and am gonna try eat skinny for the next 3 days. Positive thinking!

Only 1 day to go and I'm looking forward to seeing how I get on. I've stuck to the plan this week again so I'm hoping to see a weight loss especially after gaining last week for no apparent reason! I've my fingers and toes crossed til tomorrow night!!

i'm dreading tomorrow night lol

i have about 7 weekly points left which i am not planning on using but i think i have stayed the same

i find it tough at weekends when i'm not at work and want to eat everything in sight but easier during the week!

Well totm is due for me so am ravenous (for food lol) the whole time. Ive gone over my daily e points everyday but didnt count how much so Im sure Ive gone over my 49 weeklies. Have walked everyday for an hour bar 1 day so fingers x, will be happy with any kind of loss or a sts, please dont let me be up.

another one here who is dreading it...

i've been quite good, only used 20 weeklies but the only exercise i've done is a 1 hour power walk. i just feel so heavy :mad: i look at myself and i'm still big, i don't seem to be able to notice a difference to my shape at all. normally at this point (8th weigh in tomorrow) you could see a difference.

if i don't get a 1.5lb loss tomorrow, i'm thinking of going back on the old plan. i'm losing faith in PP, simply because i still look exactly the same as i did when i started.

Gud luck everyone for tomoz I'm dreading it lol

Week 1- 5lb loss
Week 2 - 3lb loss
Week 3 - 3.5lb loss
Week 4 - 1lb loss totm
Week 5 - fingers crossed ?

jemstar, you've had some great losses!

all the best for your wi, mine isn't until 6.30pm

Oh My God - I lost 2lbs!! Haven't had that in what feels like FOREVER. So incredibly chuffed - this week was my first week of "try and eat well but not really following WW" because of my final year of my degree and exams coming up - clearly the stress and the longer days have used more energy :)

Wooooooop!! x

Thanks Smirnoff! Good luck tonight :) x

jemstar, that's great :party0049:

my turn next :fingerscrossed:

Well done everyone. My wi is tonight, am expecting a gain cos in fairness I have munched my way through the last few days, need a kick in the bum tonight to get remotivated for next week.

Back