Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I gained 0.5 lb and I don't know why :cry:

Well done to all the losers and smirnoff, a sts is great, Im sure you will be a loser next week too.
-2lbs for me tonight, and leader happily informed me Im halfway to goal, somehow dont think the next 30 odd lbs will come off as quick as the first 30....

Well I put on 1.5lb, totally gutted, have stuck to it all wk!!!!
My leader said it's coz it's my TOTM but still that's loads when I've been so good. Totally depressed now :0(
Well done to everyone who lost or sts xx

our bodies are funny things, i have been good all week and not gone over my daily and weekly points and have exercised more this week doing the 30 day shred and i stayed the same :sigh:

i think it will be my totm next week so goodness knows what the scales will say then!

don't beat yourself up about a gain, tomorrow's another day and hopefully your good work will show next week xx

Another sts. Stopped the pill yesterday.
Feeling crappy too, throat like razorblades. Smoothies for me next few days lol

sorry to hear about the gains guys. its awful when you are doing your best but your body clings to it. i lost 0.5lb and felt i deserved more but am thankful i lost anything as well. well done on a fab loss ness xx

Lost 0.5lb this week on TOTM and after having a coil fitted! Uber chuffed!

Ruth
X

Smirnoff - 10days each - yea that's what I was thinking - it supposed to be when it feels right whenever that is...

Well done mamsemily, primegirl, katie68, Jackieb, Dia Duit Puisin, Ness, Smirnoff Bindi, Karen and Ruth :)

LEB- u can pull that back! Hope work isnt too stressful! Take care of urself :)

Needtodothis - I just eat normally coz otherwise I would be useless once a week lol! It won't be good for ur body sending it info starvation mode one a week! Ur effort will show!! :)

Littlemissthin - ur effort will show next week I'm sure :)

GLL - get well soon!

Xx

Thanks Carly :) just that time of year :( but won't be complaining in exactly 3 weeks time :) off for 7 weeks!!!!

Hope all is well with u.

Well done all the losers ( sounds weird )

I shall be joining you lot next week :) for sure

Hi thanks. Listen sone of ye that sts or gained if ye have upped your exercise with 30 day shred etc sometimes it dosent show on scales. Ye could be gaining muscle??

I've decided I'm going to jump into level 2 on the 30 Day Shred! But only do it once every other day as I had a it of a hypoglycemic moment last night so might need to take it a bit easier! Week 4 of 100% here we come!

Ruth
X

Well done everyone! Unfortunately I stayed the same - I did stick to it but obviously something didn't go right so I'm back tracking everything I look at from tomorrow and try to focus on next week - here goes everything!!!

LEB - that 7 weeks should be fab for ur weight loss! As long as u get busy and exercising :)

Ruth - take care! I didn't realise u were diabetic! Have u done level 2?

Slimandtoned - I'm sure the loss u deserve will show on the scales :) persevere :) xx

lost 2 lbs this week! Its my first week and had quite a few hiccups so I'm happy with the 2lbs, really thought I wasnt going to lose anything.

Have to make a new tracker now because i forgot my pin...

Well done :) x

Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

Lol o Carly that's an incredible collection. Why not alternate ? Or do you have to do the 30 day every day for 30 days? You could open a fitness shop with all that. X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

Lol I received my 30 day shred today and have also borrowed my friends wii with zumba and just dance!! Can't wait to have a good workout tonight and let off some stream not having a great day work wise :-( xx

carly, you'll have to quit work to fit all that in!

don't think i will be shredding tonight, tiring day at work plus an hour in morrisons with idiots who cannot handle a trolley and either run into you or abandon it in the middle of an aisle :mad:

going to have my tea, haddock fillet and jacket spud, and then relax with the soaps on tv, a large mug of coffee, a curly wurly and a mini twister which will de-stress me before bedtime :D xx

Back