Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Think I will have to alternate - will do shred every day and other bits as n when :) x

What would we do without our curly wurlys?? I actually took the yolk out of my 2 boiled eggs this evening leaving me with 4 extra points. I didn't miss them I used light salad cream on the whites and put it in a wrap. Had lots of beetroot with it. So going to have my curly wurly and a loop the loop!!!!!

Sounds nice :) loop the loop? Love the curly wurly! X

Ice pops top half creamy lemon bottom lime ice topped with chocolate only 2 pps

Ooooooooooooooooooo :) x

Do you get them in the UK?

Not seen em but will def be looking! I have mini twister lollies for 1pp :) x

Our class leader was talking about all types of ice-cream ice pops etc yesterday she mentioned taking the ice cream etc of the twister off the stick and add it to a bowl of sugar free lime jelly for a delicious dessert.

Also a lady got an award at the class for losing 50 lbs she looked amazing I actually hadn't noticed her before yesterday and at the beginning of the class I saw her getting weighed and thought to myself what's she doing here? She was tall and slim. Then i reckoned she must've reached her ultimate goal. Couldn't believe when I heard how much she'd lost.

There is probably a thread somewhere, but I'm on my phone... Need help please....
Does anyone know how many pp in a chip shop pastie?! They didn't have cod bites so I panicked and had a pastie!!! Help please?!? xx

Sorry Jackie I have no idea!

Carly I've had 3 tests and I'm borderline so I just need to take it easy but I'm run down most of the time and might make use of the sauna steam room and jacuzzi at work this week to calm myself down a bit :) I'm so exhausted I really have so much to do tomorrow its stupid!

Enjoy shredding! Doing Level 2 tomorrow for the first time so ill let you know how it goes!

You're doing really well :)

Ruth
X

Jackieb68 said:
There is probably a thread somewhere, but I'm on my phone... Need help please....
Does anyone know how many pp in a chip shop pastie?! They didn't have cod bites so I panicked and had a pastie!!! Help please?!? xx

Well looking on esource the west Cornwall pasty company's steak pasties are small 11pp, medium 15pp and large 19pp hope this helps?? Xx

Thank you Ness. Hooray for weeklies..... Lol xx

Lol Ruth!! Me neither!! xx

Lol love that Jackie- u panicked and ate a pastie lol sure ur doing fab- I'm pleased to report I'm totally oncthe wagon :)

Kia - that does sound like a yummy dessert! Wow I can't wait till I get to 50lbs - will be nearly 1/3 of the way there :)

Jackie - sorry I dont know - what kind of pastie? Greggs Cheese and Onion Pastie is 10pp, Cornish pastie is 13pp, steak bake is 11pp - hope that helps :)

Ruth - take it easy and take care :) enjoy the jacuzzi :)

LEB - yay for being back on wagon xx

Lol LEB!! I was sooo hungry!! xx

Cheers Carly!! Must be a NI weird thing!! Potato and pork I think in batter, round about inch thick and of course, DEEP FRIED!! I shall guesstimate and hope for the best!! xx

Ah we call it a Pattie over here :) there is a bolognese one which is lush or cheese and onion

Is it meat then mash then batter - I would guess mash would be about 6pp and meat maybe 4pp and batter 4pp - so say 14?? xx

What would we do without you Carly!!?? You're a star! Thank you xx

Glad I could help :) x

Hi all,
Leb well done being back on the wagon
As for ice pops someone at my class brougt in a wrapper, 1pp per icepop, they were kinda rocket shaped, different colours throughout and at the top it had popping candy, think walls make them, had one watching eastenders earlier and it lasted ages, great value for 1pp (3pp for 2)

Back