Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I am :) no more weighing at home - only makes u feel bad

-3.5lb loss for me this evening, to say Im delighted is an understatement.
Roll on next week
Well done everyone

i lost 2 pounds and got my 5% sticker :clap:

why dont you set up a ticker for yourself, you are doing fab!
ty :)
and its just another place to keep up to date :p
I might play in flash and make my own if I get time :D

Well done everyone.

After a STS last week I lost 2.5lbs this week so v. pleased :D.

My o/h has lost half a stone more than me since we started though, despite the fact she's smaller and lighter than me :(. Sometimes doing it with a partner makes you feel pants :(.

I'm a Wednesday weigher. Although I just do it at home on my own. Happy to post here though. May give me added incentive

Well done everyone.

After a STS last week I lost 2.5lbs this week so v. pleased :D.

My o/h has lost half a stone more than me since we started though, despite the fact she's smaller and lighter than me :(. Sometimes doing it with a partner makes you feel pants :(.

Well done happypear - that's a really good loss - don't worry about your partner's progress - just concentrate on how well you're doing!

I'm a Wednesday weigher. Although I just do it at home on my own. Happy to post here though. May give me added incentive

Welcome Daizy! Course you can post here - we look forward to hearing from you next week!!

oh it comes around far too quickly lol

Hi Wednesday weighers
How was everyones week? Not sure really how mine has gone, was very bold and wasnt tracking my weekly's since Sat but reckon Im over the 49. Did lots of walking so hoping for a little loss tomorrow evening.
Good luck to everyone

Hi Wednesday weighers
How was everyones week? Not sure really how mine has gone, was very bold and wasnt tracking my weekly's since Sat but reckon Im over the 49. Did lots of walking so hoping for a little loss tomorrow evening.
Good luck to everyone

Hi Bindi, I've enjoyed my week! I haven't tracked every day so that's not a good thing but I'm actually exercising now which is a massive achievement for me as I've been trying to kick myself into gear for weeks!! So, will be back to usual exact tracking after WI tomorrow - the week really did go fast. I noticed my tracksuit bottoms are loose which is hopefully a good sign.... Roll on tomorrow!!

Hi everyone,

Wednesday (tomorrow) is my first weigh in! I am not really that hopeful for my first week as I havent really exercised and i had a blowout on Saturday night. I also think I am using too many points on snacking during the day.

Anyway... will be back tomorrow morning to update.

Good Luck everyone!

just started....

hi just joined this forum today & started my epic weighloss journey today also, well worked out that i was 3st over my target weigh eeccckkk..... phew now that was a bit shocking but i'm over it now & very motivated.
looking forward to next week & seeing my progress.
Well done everyone on your weight loss, very motivating for me :) x

i look forward to seeing how WELL you have all done :D

my weigh in is in 26 hours so i'd better be good tonight and tomorrow! x

Looking forward to 2m weigh in- I have been soooooo good! Hoping for a good loss!!

Good luck everyone for 2m :)

hi ya im a weds girl first weigh in tomorrow not feelin to hopeful as ive lost a lot on a milkshake diet and throught i would do my last stone and a half with ww so if ive lost any thing i will be so chuffed so fingers crossed ive do alot of execise and lost track a few times but overall enjoyed eating really food x good luck everyone for tomorrow

Hello all...im new to ww and dieting and exercise! I am around 11st 11lb (when.i started last wednesday) my first way in is tomorrow and im scared! My goalweight is around 10 stone...Can i join in with u lot! I need some motivating! Thanks :)

jump on board simmy and littlelinz and good luck to you both for your weigh in today x

Back