Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

i am having 4 ww sausages, new potatoes and carrots roasted in oven, 2 yorkshire puds and bisto followed by peaches, pears and no doubt a curly wurly LOL x

mmm ure tea sounds lovely...enjoy x

Smirnoff do you find eating more than one banana a day hinders your weight loss?
When I signed I'n with ww the leader was abs adamant ww shoukd stick to one banana a day which is a real shame cos I love em,
Do you think it will hurt occasionally to have more than one?

my losses aren't great but constant which i don't mind and i have a banana for breakfast and one for lunch on about 4 out of 7 days

i don't stay to class so didn't know what our leader's thoughts on this are, if i remember i will ask her on wed night x

I'm just home from school - today was a great day/ the 6th years/ 5 years left yesterday for study leave :)

hahahaha was there a party for the staff?

I had micro dinner (ocean pie), steamfresh veg, and for pud a ww yogurt and an apple chopped up.
7pp left to play with :D I can feel a coffee coming on and a ice cream cone later on :D

Hope u all enjoy/enjoyed ur tea :) I'm having the other half of my homemade pizza- yummy xx

Sooooo hungry.... Baked potato, dairylea light triangle, beans and chicken.... followed by choc mousse and strawberries..... Almost ready.....

Enjoy dinner everone!!

J xx

Yummy!!! :) I've just made the ww strawberry whip and choc whip (like angel delight) - so I'm interested to try it x

Carly, Love Angel Delight!! How was the ww version?

LEB, glad you enjoyed your Indian!!

slight change to mu menu ~ choc mousse with raspberries....
They were reduced and I can't resist a bargain!!

J xx

:)

LEB - sounds well worth it - I am gonna try to have mine within my dailies tomorrow - just gonna have toast and philli for lunch and a cereal bar for brekkie.. will just have CTM and rice :) but then there is the cheery sourz and diet coke to count hehe.. did ur fella have fun?

Jackie - no spare pps today to try it and away tomorrow so will let u know on sun :) my cheeky finger dip before fridge suggests it will be yummy! xx

Lol at Carly and the 'cheeky finger dip'!!
Will add the whip to my shopping list for next week.
I will delete it on Sunday if you don't recommend it!

J x

haha ok :) Does anyone mind if I stay on this thread and wi on tues and join tues thread too? lol x

Keeping your options open?! I like your style!!

I'm only a newbie, but you'd be missed here, so if you're happy to do both, why not!! Lol

J x

hehe cool beans :) so... new quiz for u all...lol

1. What is your fave meal of all time?
2. One thing you couldn't give up?
3. Five things you would take to a desert island?
4. Fave Film?
5. Fave Song?

:) xx

Ohhhhhh.......

1) Smash (the original!), Birds Eye Lean Roast Beef and Gravy with Bigga Peas!
2) Diet Coke.... it's my caffiene fix!
3) iPhone (not to phone anyone, but for everthing else on it!) and Vaseline (for my lips ~ addicted!!) And Diet Coke!!
4) Shawshank Redemption.
5) Chasing Cars ~ Snow Patrol.

J xx

Good answers! I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHASING CARS!! Fabulous choices :)

Should probably do my answers lol

1. usually pizza lol or curry!
2. iphone lol
3. iphone (phone, music, books and apps in one :)), photos of all my friends and family, my ww books lol, sunscreen I guess if we are being sensible and dvds (with player lol)
4. Tough one - love chick flicks but also like action.... at the moment I think 27 dresses
5. Love Chris De Burgh Lady in Red but I think fave of all time is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls :) xxx

as if i missed choc off - blatantly the answer to more than one of them haha xx

1. What is your fave meal of all time? Pizza :D
2. One thing you couldn't give up? Coffee
3. Five things you would take to a desert island? food, liquid refreshments, ipad, suncream and all you lot :D
4. Fave Film? sweet home alabama
5. Fave Song? no you girls - franz ferdinand

Carly, I love how you'll take pics of the family n friends but wont actually take the peoples :D

lol... well i figured they would count as more than one item?! lol plus I wouldn't know who to pic... like ur answers :) x

Excellent choices!!..... Should've thought it through a while longer!!
Chocolate & suncream, I missed the 'five things'!! Doh....

J xx

Back