Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Also look for the monthly challenges... The may one is just about to finish but June will start soon x

Thanks Ruth :) I'm feeling very motivated right now. I hope it will continue x

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Hi all. I'm here trying to figure out how not to do too much damage on hols. What if I use my weeklies mon to weds that'd be from this week. Then my weeklies for the following week on Thurs fri sat? Does this make sense?

That sounds sensible :) enjoy ur hol x

Can I for example use my weeklies from this week next week with next weeks weeklies?

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

afternoon ladies.
aren't we all a bunch a loosers this week :D

awesome.jpg

Well, had my first WI last night - only lost 1/2 pound BUT still pleased with it - 1/2 off is better than 1/2 on. Think its partly down to not having used all my points every day and the fact that its getting to totm - never the best week to expect a loss lol. Looking forward to second week, see if I can get a better loss this time. Hope everyone else had good wi's this week :)

We are indeed!

Katie - dailies expire at the end of the day and weeklies at the end of the week I'm afraid... Xx

Well done Caroline x

Thanks :) i have started WW but still waiting for my books to come in the post x

Awww bless u! Which books? Feel free to ask questions x

I ordered the starter pro points pack from Ebay as I cant afford to go to a meeting at the moment. And my mom got me the shopping guide from her meeting.

That's good then :) feel free to ask if u have any qus about pps for eating out etc x

Hi all
Just getting around to posting about my 1lb loss last night. Delighted with that as thought I was in for a gain.

Well done Bindi thats fab! xx

Thx Carly
Have 12-13 weeks to hols and want to lose another 1st 5.5lbs (to get total of 3.5st off) so need to work really hard. Didnt meet my May challenge, had a sts 1st week, 2lb loss, then 1lb gain and a 1lb loss, so was bit all over the place but did have a 4 day break away with the oh and kids and had 2-3 other occasions on that involved food and drink. AM back in the game now and gonna try really really hard to not use weeklies this week and get 2lb off next week.

1.5lb a week will get u there :) xx

Hi ladies. Anyone why idea pp's in Meat Sung? Been researching for ages. X

Last edited:
I don't even kno what that is - sorry :s x

Back