Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I get it and I have no kids! Pelvic Floor Exercises!

When you go for a wee and are weeing try to stop yourself and then relax, pull in and relax. Strengthens the pelvic floor :)

Ruth
x

no kids just weak muscles, must have worn them out doing something else ;) x

Ha ha Smirnoff.... yes you'd better start your pelvic floor exercising. I didnt do them enough and I carried twins so bladder is weak. I wee sometimes when I cough and laugh!!

Did you WI today Carly?

Not too optimistic!!! Lol

leb, are you back at class tomorrow night?

Well done Smirnoff :) that's fab news about case!! Did u manage shred?

Good luck all weds weighers!

I STS which I'm pleased with :) I will get a super loss next week! Bottom kicked :) xx

yes carly managed day 2 shred, how long should i do level 1 for before i move up? 10 days of each level? x

1lb off for me today :)

Lost 0.5lb this week. Disappointed but het it's something off :)

Lost 3 lbs all that walking around Disneyland must've added up. I was stunned i actually asked the lady was the scales right.

Well done Primegirl!! I lost 3lb too, unfortunately I wasn't at Disneyland!! Hope you had a fab time!!
Jackie xx

Lol thanks Jackie and well done to you too. Well done Emily and Katie too. Kia

Thank you LEB!!

Only a lb!! That and more off next week!! xx

well done folks! leb - you'll pull that back next week girl x

Well done everyone :) LEB I am sure you will pull it back next week.. I think my TOTM is on its way as I ate ok this week. x

LEB that's not bad at all you'll have it off by next week! Chin up girl you'll be fine! You need to get your mojo back where have you put it? ;) ill help you find it!

If your up for it ill do a 100% week with you! Early meal planning etc? We will have you back in no time!

Ruth
X

Back