Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Thanks guys :) I'm stressed with work at the min- bad time of year- reports/ exams etc!!

Does anyone else not eat on the day of weigh in?
It's stupid, I know it will make no difference on the scales... Or maybe it will x

Needtodothis said:
Does anyone else not eat on the day of weigh in?
It's stupid, I know it will make no difference on the scales... Or maybe it will x

I'd love to say yes but I weigh in tonight and I'm sat here eating a twirl lol. But I only use half of my days points before weigh in at 6:30pm xx

I don't weigh in till 730, I'm gonna be starving by then lol x

hi guys, well done on the losses. Hope you have a better result next week LEB. Primegirl, they say that the average person walks 9 miles a day around disney! congrats on a great loss.

good luck to the later weighers :D gawd help us. i weigh at 6.30ish xxx

needtodothis, you need to eat something or you'll collapse love! i have had a lighter than normal lunch and won't have any food now until 6.45pm but will be chewing gum and drinking still

wow thanks Karen, that must have been the trick. Cause I drank and ate and didnt track. Best of luck everyone on your wi this evening. I used to wi at the evening years ago I remember I ate lighter and always around the same food during the day but I did go easy on the liquids. x
:flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:

the day i joined WW I wore jeans to weigh-in and had my dinner just before i went. I know i probably weighed heavier but it means i can wear heavy clothes and eat normally every week xx

Karen said:
the day i joined WW I wore jeans to weigh-in and had my dinner just before i went. I know i probably weighed heavier but it means i can wear heavy clothes and eat normally every week xx

I always wear jeans for weigh in too and I eat normal but only use half my points before weigh in and eat tea afterwards. But I'm on 46pp a day so 23 is quite a bit to munch through.

Good luck for tonight Karen, I'm nervous!!

ah, wait til you're on 29 a day ;) x

the jeans definitely weighs lots. but great idea to wear same type of clothes each weigh in good luck tonight x

smirnoff said:
ah, wait til you're on 29 a day ;) x

Lol I know I'm dreading it!! My friend that I go ww with is on 32 and she tells me to enjoy eating like a queen whilst I can lol.

Primegirl said:
the jeans definitely weighs lots. but great idea to wear same type of clothes each weigh in good luck tonight x

Thankyou and well done you. Fab holiday and a loss!! Xx

i always wear the same leggings and tunic top, i bet they think i have no other clothes lol

smirnoff said:
i always wear the same leggings and tunic top, i bet they think i have no other clothes lol

Lol I always wear the same jeans and alternate 2 tops so they probably think the same about me!! Be atleast our weigh-ins are accurate and we will be able to notice the difference as our clothes get too big!! Xx

I wear tracksuit bottoms and tshirt each week along with my slippers for wi. Usually eat as normal on wi day but tend to kinda stop the liquids at about lunchtime so I can flush it thru my system
Goot luck for tonight everyone

Hey, I normally only have one meal before weigh in and then I have a snack in between being weighed and the meeting starting.

I lost a pound this week and I'm :D I'm finally off the plateau I was on.

Onwards and downwards for the rest of June.

Yay I lost 3lb I can't quite believe it. Very happy. Xx

Brilliant Nessa great result and thanks ya can't believe holiday and a loss. well done Dia duit. Hate those plateaus. Xx

just popped in to say i sts, happy not to have gained and hopefully i'll still hit my initial target x

well done everyone else!

Back