Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

hi to everyone, half way through the week again so is everyone being good?

i have no plans (atm!) to go over my points. had a boozy night last night and figured i might have a hangover this morning so had the headache pills before i fell into bed lol. it worked and feel fine and ready for another sess tonight :D

my oh is very supportive too, noticed him eating a bag of cadbury's caramel nibbles earlier but he placed the bag the other side of him so he thought i wouldn't see it and be tempted, either that or he is just a greedy guts :8855:

have a great weekend everyone and be as good as you can xx

Haha! Bless the OH! :) glad u had fun year and no hangover woop! I'm out at a BYOB quiz thing later... Hope it's fun :) xx

Hi all. I'm in trouble.... drank far too much beer over the weekend. And 3 dinners were I couldn't begin to try and point them. I thought after a STS this week I'd work harder. I always loved the weekends now they're too much hard work. I hope ye are having a better time of it :-((

Kia it's just one weekend :) u can pull it bk and if not there is always next weekend! I find planning ahead helps but sometimes u just need to go crazy :) x

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - who's with me!!! It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for those who want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u all there xx

Thanks Carly. Need to pull my socks up and get planning The new challenge is a great idea. Makes things more interesting and sounds more achievable. Where's the thread?

In the teams bit under WW :) we can do it xx

Thanks found it x

Yay! X

I had a blip yesterday I ate a polish meal and birthday cake and a little snack overt points tonight so gonna say no more weeklies for me now x

That sounds yummy! That's what weeklies are for :) x

hello Wednesday Wonders xx

Im going away for a couple of days with work in the morning so wanted to wish you all luck for Wednesday! I wil be weighing on thursday night when i get back. Good luck guys xxxx

have a good time karen and all the best for thursday instead! xx

i am really hungry today and have eaten all my dailies and only have 2 weeklies left which i am reluctant to use :(

i wasted a load of weeklies on stupid turkey goujons yesterday. there were 12 in a pack and as it got to the use by date i ate them. i wish i had frozen them and had a couple at a time instead but the damage is done and the blasted things were 32 points, never buying them again!

Hi wed weighers
My week is going ok, had an unexplainable sts last week so am hoping for a loss this week. Had day out yday, food and drink and then take that concert and have about 10 weeklies left after that which I wont use. Need 1.5lb for my 5th silver 7 and 2.5lb to get me into the 12s.
Have a good week girls

Karen - have a good trip and good luck for thurs :) we will miss ya

Smirnoff - we live and learn :) evil goujons!

Bindi - fingers crossed for 2.5 :)

Good luck all xx

After my insane overindulgence week at all-inclusive holiday I gained 3lbs. And damn, I forgot how much bigger my stomach was before I started ww! This week has been one massive struggle because I'm not feeling full after meals that would have filled me up before my holiday! I've stretched my stomach to what it use to be able to hold!

Anyway, I've tried super hard this week and I'll be gutted if I don't have a loss! However it is also totm so I guess we shall see!

Well its nearly Wednesday weigh day !! How is everyone gettin on? I think iv lost a couple pounds after a few sneaky peeks on the scales this mornin!! Good luck!! X

I'm really hoping for a good loss 2 or more would be great my knickers felt loose this morning infact most of my underwear has felt looser sorry if that's too much info!

xxx

Back