Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Slimandtoned said:
Well done everyone on weight loss - I lost 2.5lbs and I'm thrilled! Achieved my 5% weight loss sticker - I'm so happy.

Then had a stupid row with a supposed friend and I feel like stuffing my face... What to do when sabotage is my middle name and I feel like just eating when I'm looking for comfort... The joys and the sorrows eh!!

Well done on your loss :)

I get the emotional eating when I am upset or angry. Did you manage to control it? If so how? X

Sent using iPhone

i'm at home today and tomorrow plus the weekend so need to keep busy as it is totm and i can usually eat not one horse but two! x

Well done losers, especially cheekychick, 12lb loss in 2 weeks is fab! Hope everyone has a good week

I'm an emotional eater too. I find it very difficult to not binge some days. However last night I did have some chocos as a treat. Very yummy!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Heck ladies. I was starving today. Think my hormones all over the place. Got TOTM last Thurs then I ovulated yesterday!! Scary. Anyway all I wanted to snack. I. Ate 2 apples dozen strawberries dozen grapes 2 bananas. Sugar free jelly. Low fat crisps. WW toffee crisp bar. Curly Wurly. I started to feel guilty by the time I'd the Curly Wurly so I actually chewed on it then spit it out!!! Drastic measures :-((

Bless u hun! I've been the same today and still blooming hungry... Get xx

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe early night will keep us away from the kitchen!! ;-)

Shred then bed is the plan lol x

O God you are dedicated. By the way Carly when you reach your goal you would make an amazing WW leader. The two threads you've started really motivates cause I want to be able to put 'Y' beside my name every week. It's a great incentive. :)

Lol I would have sticker charts and all sorts :) would love to be in mag n be a leader WHEN I get there :D xx

Then make it a goal too. Would love to see you go for it. :)

I'm going to hit the bed. Here's to a good Friday and not too bad weekend! :)

Sleep well xx

i've been shredding all day...............paper that is :roofles:

having a belated spring clean to stop me snacking! i have come to the conclusion that totm means time of the munchies!! xx

I agree!!! Lol shred my prettiest shred haha x

Well done losers, especially cheekychick, 12lb loss in 2 weeks is fab! Hope everyone has a good week

Thank you :) im still smiling :D

is it really the weekend again?!!

have a great one everybody and be as good as you can :devilangel: xx

Have a good weekend Smirnoff and everyone else ;) x

Hey everyone hows your weekends going? We are going out for a picnic for lunch tomorrow, somewhere where they sell ice cream!! And then having a family BBQ in the evening so just trying to plan ahead and work out points rather than having to worry about it tomorrow and make the wrong choices xx

Back