Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I lost one pound this week. Well done to everyone else x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone. Smirnoff only a 1lb be gone in no time. It's very hard when you've all these occasions. Great decision on the driving idea, that's points saved already. My friend baked me a cake for my bday yesterday. She did it with half the ingredients as I'm 'dieting'. Delicious had two pieces and was looking forward to a 2 rd piece today, but Tge kids got at it and devoured it :-( but on bright side saved me points!!! :)

Everyone seems to be on the ball! I'm starting a set of 4 nights now and there is always a table loaded with bits and pieces everyone brings in so I'm planning on taking point free nibbly bits, crudites and the like. Fingers crossed the 4am "I want to eat everything!" fairy doesn't catch me out......

I did ok at lunch, had half a roast chicken, plain no sauce, with a jacket spud, veg and gravy. No starter or pud so did have a sliver of chocolate cake when I got back to office. I surprised myself actually lol.

Next challenge - annual family picnic in a local park on Sunday, about 40 of us so going to be selfish and take my own pack-up and try to resist any other nibbles offered to me, hopefully the weather will be fine and then we'll play rounders to burn food off :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Smirnoff on the lunch victory!! you'll have that pesky 1lb off in no time- your so close to goal :)

Well done everyone! Even those with little gains! U are here and t won't be next week cx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done everyone! Even those with little gains! U are here and t won't be next week cx

??? Were you on the juice Carly ???

TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

Total Fail.

Had a massive chocolate overload craving and consumed a 225g packet of chocolate raisins. I knew they would be bad but not 22.5 Discover Points bad!! I'm only suppose to have 19 in a day =/.

So much for losing that gained pound from last week. Ugh.

This isn't helped by the fact tomorrow I've got a 3 course meal at a well fancy french restaurant which has one of those people that recommends you a different glass of wine for every course!!!

Excuse me whilst I have a chocolate fuelled weep!

Tuppers, it happens, we all throw a bit of a wobbly from time to time! Enjoy your meal tomorrow and then jump back on the wagon on Sunday. Yes, we're on a diet but we also have a life to live :D xx

Thanks smirnoff :) ended up feeling a bit sick after all that chocolate and didn't fancy anything for dinner so I've saved some points there!

Back on the bandwagon on Sunday!!

Lol PG no just half asleep!!

Awww tuppers bless u - just enjoy ur meal and then be good till wi :)
Xx

Well I've gone off plan today too! Went to southport for a few hours and you can't go to the seaside without having fish and chips ;) xx

Yummy!! :) u will be fine sugar :) u having smirnoff later smirnoff? Xx

Of course I am lol x

Enjoy!! Xx

Ive got my nephews christening tomorrow so just making a raspberry and chocolate cheesecake and a keylime pie for the get together afterwards. Of course I had to have a little taste!! Can see the rest of my weeklies going tomorrow on a pasty and a bit of cheesecake!! Oh well they need to be used up before weigh in anyway!! Xx

They do indeed! Enjoy the day and wow that cheesecake sounds lush!! Xxx

Can't believe Amy Winehouse has died, puts life into perspective when we're worrying about a few pounds, such a talent x

It's awful! X

Back