Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I weigh in on a Wednesday evening!! :-D

I joined on 26th March had my first weigh in on Wednesday and lost 4lb whoop!!

Excited to get to know new people on my journey xx

Hope everyone's been doing good. I've not been on for a while as scales broke. But before they did they said I'd gained loads then lossed loads. So started afresh next wed and I'd lost 5lb so one happy bunny lol. Goodluck to everyone for wed xx

Well done manda72!!!
I have been good so far this week so hope I lose xx

Hannah

Diet: Weight Watchers
Date Joined: 26th March
Weight Lost so far: 4lb

That support helps to know u can come here and chat with someone in the same position x

Hannah

Hi I was away last week and will be away this week. Am being good in between trips but it's hard when your mind is in holiday mode!!

Hi I was away last week and will be away this week. Am being good in between trips but it's hard when your mind is in holiday mode!!

Enjoy your holiday!! But well done on staying on track inbetween xx

Hannah

Excited to get weighed tomorrow hope my scales are right xx

Hannah

Yay!!! Lost another 3lb and got my silver 7 :) xx

Hannah

Weight Lost so far: 7lb

Hi
It seems like no one has posted on the Wed weigh in for a while so thought I'd put last night's weigh in on. Only lost 1/2lb but it takes my total loss to 7 1/2lbs in 3 weeks. Would love to know how other Wednesday nighters are getting on!

I've just had my 3rd weigh in and I have lost 1 and 1/2 tonight. I was hoping for more as I have followed plan to the letter and haven't even used my weeklies. I always used to lose 2and half to 3 lbs a week on old points system. Never mind just plod on and I guess I am still ahead of my goals as I lost 4 and 1'2 last week and I am aiming for 7lbs a month.:confused:

Lost 2.5lbs today... 92lbs in total :D

Wow etanny that is amazing! Well done!

Have you got any tips for getting back on the wagon when you've really derailed?!!

Wow etanny that is amazing! Well done!

Have you got any tips for getting back on the wagon when you've really derailed?!!

Just go right back to basics and treat it like a fresh start. weigh everything as if you've never done it before and double check point values etc!

I lost a pound today too so now upto a 93lb loss... 48lbs to goal :D

That is fantastic, well done! You must feel absolutely amazing!

I'm slowly getting back on track. I got on the scales which was the first step. I'm now eating sensibly but not weighing anything or counting but will be back there shortly!!

Hi ladies can I join in? I'm a Wednesday weigher too and have my first weigh in this week. I have a lot to lose so I'm hoping for a good first week x

Back