• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wednesday Weighers

Since I think I'm probably the only one still up now...:p......I thought I'd take advantage and make my first 'new thread' :D:D:D:D:D

WELCOME WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS!!!! :D;)

Good luck to us all....... (especially ME! :p)

To those who lose - Well Done :D
To those who gain - For whatever reason (either :break_diet: or :confused: or ;)) Forget it. Look how well you've done so far, get back on plan, and look forwards.

And to those of you who STS :sigh: - Always remember, with diets, the first thing isn't to lose weight, but to stop gaining in the first place. Congratulations :D

Offwards and Downwards Minis :D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
What a lovely post!Tried to rep but got told off!
Yes good luck everyone!

Good Luck all Wednesday weighers xx

suplizi

I see the light!
fab post!

I had my weigh in this morning - Lost 2lb woohooo, so since starting slimming world have lost 9lb! Fab diet, can't believe you can eat all I do and loose weight.

Helen xx

Good luck everyone! I am setting off for my WI in a few minutes to see what the holiday damage is. Whatever it turns out to be...it was totally worth it :D

x

henna!

I can do this............
Thats the attitude hellie! You go girl! What a few pounds this week? Next week it will be off anyway! x

Good Luck!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
3.5 off for me this week, i don't know how, I ate pasta and SW chips all week, I totally Extra Easied it. And got away with it!

Thats the attitude hellie! You go girl! What a few pounds this week? Next week it will be off anyway! x

Good Luck!
Thanks hun!!!

I managed to get away with....

3lbs on!

I am chuffed to bits with that and am totally confident it will be gone in a week or two. No worries. And I tried my bridesmaid dress on this morning, and it still fits fine, so that's the main thing!!!!:D

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Ahhh Helliebellie that'll be goneski in no time at all! If I can put on 2lbs then LOSE 3.5 the next week by having a huge pastafest love in then you can too!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Well done all... and hellie it will be off soon!

I lost 1 1/2 pounds and got my Club 10.
I am really, really thrilled.
SW is brilliant!

That's ace Malaika....well done!! SW is brilliant...agreed.

Thanks Vixx chuck. Yeah I'm happy that a week of on plan pasta-festing will see me right! LOL!

Only half a pound this week but it's better off than on. However, I'm so close to my 2 stone now and it's killing me that it's taking so long to get there. I'm still nowhere near target yet so it isn't that. However, perhaps all the drink I had last Saturday night didn't help despite me sticking to the plan foodwise.

henna!

I can do this............
Well done all... and hellie it will be off soon!

I lost 1 1/2 pounds and got my Club 10.
I am really, really thrilled.
SW is brilliant!
Wow that is brillant!! Isnt it your birthday today too!!! :confused:

Hellie thats not to bad. Im glad that bridesmaid dress still fits!! Im sure that 3lb will be off next week!

Well done to all you wednesday weighers!

4lb for me thins week, dont know why, but i'll take it and try to replicate the week, Well done to all the other wednesday weighers.