WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

Well done candy, that's fab! I lost 3lbs this week. I lost 0.5 last week and was disappointed with that but it was totm so i think that must have had something to do with it, I stuck with it (in the past I would normally have had a bad week) and it came of this week. Half a poundto go for my half stone award so here's to next week! Well done on your weight losses everyone x

I was a bit dissapointed to lose just 1lb after staying the same last week, even though I've been on it 100% and sticking to my 'write it before you bite it' rule. I have less than a stone to go, so I MENTALLY accept that it may come off slowly, but EMOTIONALLY am always a little gutted.

Was also uncharacteristically irritated by my consultant. To me 1 hour to get round 30 ladies would mean try to average at 2 mins per person. Spending ten mins on each of the first two people is a bit silly really! Then I felt bad for thinking that because they're both on the 'social team' and do lots for the group. So. Basically feel a bit rubbish, and almost teary. This prob down to long day. (Long day = Normal lessons in the morning, then PE lesson, led assembly with no other adult support which pissed me off, then had 54 children this afternoon, then school running club, then weigh-in, then tap class and 40 min drive home. Have just had dinner. So prob just a bit tired and emotional.)

Oh well - I know it works, I've just got to stick with it. (Let faith be my shield and let joy be my steed....)

Hi All

Had a great week lots of gym and healthy eating. I managed a 2.5 loss this week and only have 2.5 for my 5 stone.

I hope all have done well this week

Phil x

Hey i lost 3.5 pounds this week! Got my 1 and a half stone award, have lost a total of 1 stone 8 pounds - only six pounds to go until i reach my initial goal! yipee! Well done everyone! ;)

Good luck

Claire

Well done everyone! I have managed to lose 4.5lb this week which got me my 2 stone award and S.O.W. I cannot quite get my head round it really as had been out for 3 meals this week although had been really good inbetween, hope it doesn't catch up with me next week!!

I lost 3 pounds this week, Iam delighted because I had gain last week, even though I was 100% on it.

I lost 3 pounds this week. I got my 1 1/2 stone award and was S.O.W. :)
I am over the moon, as I am a slow loser, and kind of expected to put on as I drank my whole home made Baileys in one day :rolleyes: instead of being sensible and make it last! So I went over my syns this week by at least
30 (including the Baileys!!)... I hope I don't pay for this next week!

Well done mate !

Phil x

Hi everyone, unfortunately I put on 1.5lb! But apparently its because I've moved from a Thursday morning meeting to a Wednesday evening! Everyone has said that I just need to start a fresh when you move your weigh in from morning to evening!

So roll on next week!
:sigh:

Back