Wednesday Weighers

kayla6002 said:
I just made a plan for the whole week picking days that would suit me from the little books that have days plans in them (delicious food optimising days and 100 extra easy days) and stuck to it 100% no sneaky treats in between and it just goes to show it worked.

Do you mind me asking how many syns you had?

laughingitoff said:
It's my first weigh in tomorow, I've been naughty and weighed myself on home scales today and I'm amazed, I hope it says the same tomorrow! we shall see,
Hope everyone Is well! have u had a good week? Xx

Good luck to you, I'm sure you will do great. Let us know x

Good luck all, mine's not till I get to the gym at 5:30!

Good luck everyone, am nervously waiting for my first wi at half six!

Good luck everyone, I have mine at 7pm :S

OOOOO weigh in tonight, I am sooo nervous, I feel like I have put weight on, but should not have still got 30 syns spare from the week. Fingers crossed will update you all later.:cross:

OOOOO weigh in tonight, I am sooo nervous, I feel like I have put weight on, but should not have still got 30 syns spare from the week. Fingers crossed will update you all later.:cross:

Can I buy them off you?!! Ha

Good luck

xxx

Had my private consultation with the scales at Boots this morning ~ hey I'm careful as to who gets to see that slip of paper!!!!!*wide grin*~ and this week I lost 6 pounds. In many ways its my first week and I haven't kept perfect to plan.... just as near as possible.

Positive vibes to all of you yet to weigh.... I know you can do it.

Looking forward to congaratulating you all.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Had my private consultation with the scales at Boots this morning ~ hey I'm careful as to who gets to see that slip of paper!!!!!*wide grin*~ and this week I lost 6 pounds. In many ways its my first week and I haven't kept perfect to plan.... just as near as possible.

Well done thats brilliant! :D

justjudith said:

Wow Judith that is fantastic! I hope I do as well as you! Xx

http://laughingitoff.tumblr.com ... Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1.5lbs. Am happy with that!! :) slow and steady wins the race!

Back