Wednesday Weighers

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Lonestitcher, 2 December 2009.

1. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Well-Known Member

So, another week creeps around.......

Are we all looking forward to WI everybody?? :eek:

I hope you've all been on your best behaviour (and if not, why wasn't I invited? :confused::D:D:p)

To everybody who finds that they've lost (whether earned, by luck, or by praying to whatever WI Gods that they believe in) - WELL DONE !!!! :D:D:D:D:D

To everyone who finds that they've stayed the same - You know that 'it's better to stay the same than gain!' and 'at least you didn't put on!!' but be honest, unless you really cheated and expected a gain, it suxs doesn't it :(:mad: We ALL know that!!! So better luck for next week......

And to all of us who think that they've gained and find that they have..........

I hope you bl**dy enjoyed it!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Only 3 more WI's till Christmas people!!!!!

Happy first December WI !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:p:);)
  2. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Good luck everyone xx
  3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Good luck Wednesday Weighers!! Xx
  4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Good luck all xxxx
  5. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

I weigh in tonight. Just have a yummy SW breakfast (eggs, baon, mushrooms and two slices of nimble) thinking nobody would believe I'm trying to lose weight!
    Well, i've had a 100% week so I shouldn't gain. But that's all i know for "certain". With me, I could lose anything up to two pounds, or I could STS. If I lose one and a half, I'll get my stone award!!
    With me though it's slowly slowly......I'll keep you posted. Good luck all Wednesday weighers!!!!!! x
  6. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

I cannot wait for weigh-in tonight because regardless of the result i am going to the continental market in town to eat and drink all the yummy food on offer :D
  7. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Well-Known Member

I'm not expecting a loss this week as I went away for the weekend and had a lovely three course dinner on Saturday night and I drank wine on Friday and Saturday. However, I did choose healthier options for breakfast while I watched my husband eat full English cooked breakfasts and I was careful throughout the day. No cakes even though I was tempted. So the damage shouldn't be too bad. It was a flexi syn weekend, though I don't know how many extra syns I've had.

However, I've had a great weekend so I'm prepared to pay the price on the scales at my WI this lunchtime. I don't feel guilty and I went straight back on plan when I got home. I was even good at my first Christmas lunch yesterday. I just had the carvery with only a few syns of gravy and then watched everyone else eat puddings. I'm getting pretty good at watching other people eat while I don't have any.
  8. Carla J

Carla J Member

My (first) weigh-in is at 6.30 tonight. I've been 100% on the plan this week so I'm hoping for a good result - if the scales don't say I've lost at least three stone there'll be trouble :D
  9. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

I really dont know why i didnt make more of an effort. Silly silly girl.... :sigh: I'l let you know how it goes tonight x
  10. minn_82

minn_82 Well-Known Member

Not sure how ive done this week, ive tried to be good and have been doing some extra activity on our new wii (An hour a night) so I hope to have a loss, even 1lb would be great. Shall let you know later as WI isnt till 7pm.
  11. Heaven

Heaven Well-Known Member

i weigh tonight and i am feeling nervous incase ive put on as been drinking over the weekend over my syns.
  12. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

I weighed in this morning, lost 2lb. So 3 more to go for that 2 stone, will I get it before Christmas - I hopeeeeeeeeeee so!!!

good luck and well done to all weighers today

Helen xxx
    Last edited: 2 December 2009
  13. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Good luck to one and all. X
  14. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Well-Known Member

I'm not looking forward to it, I was doing really well this week then last night after a seriously stressful day at work decided to have a large Rum, sadly this was followed by several large Rums and a raiding session of my daughters pick and mix ........ why do we do this to ourselves !!
  15. captaincuddles

captaincuddles Well-Known Member

good luck to all other wed weighers, fingers crossed...
  16. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Well-Known Member

I put on 1lb but I had a really good weekend which was worth the gain. Hopefully I'll lose it this week.
  17. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

Well done, suplizi! Great result and I'm sure you'll get the 2 stone off before Christmas. what a nice gift!
  18. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

I am about to go to WI shortly and have no idea how I've done. Sometimes I think one way or the other and sometimes, like today, I have no idea. I would like a loss but its ok if I STS...;)
  19. Carla J

Carla J Member

One and a half hours to go ... this has been the LONGEST DAY EVER....
  20. Claireloulou

Claireloulou Well-Known Member

Ive got a sw turkey bolognese sat simmering for me to heat up when i come in from wi. Dont think it will be a happy happy joy joy resilt as my heads been somewhere else all week. The to put the cherry on it, its tar week hurrahhhh.