Wednesday Weighers

1.5 lbs this week, I should be happy but I kind of feel like I let myself down. Want to get 3 next week for 2 stone award, going to do all I can to get it!

Hey Grae, don't be silly! What gets praised gets repeated...have you seen what 1.5lbs of fat looks like? Our SW group has a 2lb lump of 'fat' and it's massive! After the stunning losses you have had so far I can understand why you might feel loke it isn't enough, but sooner or later it will slow down, and 2lbs a week is more of a norm. It is a long game and it sound's like you will be winning!(if you'll excuse the cheesy pun!)

nother 0.5 off, happy with that had 2 weeks were i avent followed 100% and gained 2 last week so im looking to lose 2 this week to grt my half a stone!!

:eek: i lost 14.5lb!!! :D

Good god Jess, have you had an amputation this week? What is that massive loss about?? It's fantastic, but how?

Good god Jess, have you had an amputation this week? What is that massive loss about?? It's fantastic, but how?

thanks bonnie, no i just had a normal week, 6 EE and 1 green using all my syns up. I was on holiday 2 weeks before an was my 1st week back x

Wahoooooo 6.5 down last night! It was my first week, and last week was my 'star week' so most of that may have been fluid, but hell, I'm not complaining!

Just need to keep focussed this week as I am sure after a big loss like that it might be a bit trickier this week.

Have a good week everyone!

Thats great !!!

So, WI last night and I lost another 1.5lb, to give me my half stone. I am pleased, but also a little bumed that it wasn't more - I know, I need to be patient, but I would have really liked it if I could have doen 2 or 3 lbs this week. Oh well, onto a new week now.

Have been out today and bought lots of speed foods, I also intend to have a small salad with my dinner at leat 4 evenings this week. Lets see what that does to the scales next Wed:)

Can someone please tell me how to get my 1/2 stone 'sticker' onto my signature??? Thanks!

thanks bonnie, no i just had a normal week, 6 EE and 1 green using all my syns up. I was on holiday 2 weeks before an was my 1st week back x

What did you use those syns on? I had two takeaways last week and didn't use up half my weekly syns and lost 5lb

Did you exercise?

What can I say -------WOW

You must be soooooooo chuffed with that:D
Yes im so over the moon!! :D only expected 5lb lol.

What did you use those syns on? I had two takeaways last week and didn't use up half my weekly syns and lost 5lb

Did you exercise?

I use them on...
butter, chicken, pasta in sauce, oreos, hifi bars, options hot choc, milk, go head bars, i had some cheesecake too syn'd of course. sauces, sausages, quorn.

lots of walking, playing with my son. i didnt go in gym this week.

That's amazing. Is that a stone in one week? Well done!

I see your target weight, may I ask are you starting quite a lot heavier to lose so much so quickly?

i had to work this week. Will weight in next thrs as out weds.

WTF??? A stone in a week... My sister in law just gave birth to a nine pound baby, you just lost 1 1/2 times that, in seven days. I feel queesy.

I thought i was king of the world losing seven pounds in one week last month.

Just doing the mental arithmetic. For me to lose fourteen pounds in a week, i would have to work out *eight hours a day hard at the gym for each of the seven days* and eat absolutely no food whatsoever and that assumes my body wouldnt react to been starved.

Hi guys!!!

Joined SW last night. Really easy diet to follow verbally shocked by how much I actually weigh!!! I'm making changes though.

Just wondering... Why can I eat unlimited pasta but not bread???

sugarlump12 said:
Hi guys!!!

Joined SW last night. Really easy diet to follow verbally shocked by how much I actually weigh!!! I'm making changes though.

Just wondering... Why can I eat unlimited pasta but not bread???

Hi,

Yes you can eat unlimited pasta, as long as 1/3rd of your meal is superfree.

If you like bread, you can use your healthy extra B choice on a couple of slices (check your orange book to check which brands) alternatively, you can have bread and count it as syns.

Good luck on your journey! x

I've got my a pair of everlast skipping ropes to skip away in the house, aiming for 3lbs this week which will make it 1/2 in 2 weeks x hopefully i can do this

Just need a pound to get my half stone sticker too. I might be going out with bf to celebrate 6 months with him. Might choose intelligent choices from TGI Fridays or even go back to Bem Brasil and be completely good other than that. I'm sure I'll still be able to manage at least a pound loss! I'm hoping for more.
By the way, you gguys...you should check out my 100% for July challenge!

That's amazing. Is that a stone in one week? Well done!

I see your target weight, may I ask are you starting quite a lot heavier to lose so much so quickly?

i had to work this week. Will weight in next thrs as out weds.

well im wanting to loose 6 stone, so yeah started off very heavy! lol. i was on holiday before though so think thats why i did so well. im still shocked as my 1st ever week on SW i lost 8lb x

WTF??? A stone in a week... My sister in law just gave birth to a nine pound baby, you just lost 1 1/2 times that, in seven days. I feel queesy.

I thought i was king of the world losing seven pounds in one week last month.

yeah i know right!! oh my, its crazy thinking of things i lost in the same weight. my son is a few lbs over what i lost but hes still heavy! i really doubt next weighing will be as good, plus its a shorter week as my group is changing to tues :( x

Back