Wednesday Weighers

Im over it now Lou thanks hun i was really angry at the time - and ive managed to "go" lol thanks to pizza shop kebab meat and a laxative - these things have to be done.

Hey Peri well done chick - im not too bad thanks hun still aching but at least one of my problems is easing lol

Im over it now Lou thanks hun i was really angry at the time - and ive managed to "go" lol thanks to pizza shop kebab meat and a laxative - these things have to be done.

Hey Peri well done chick - im not too bad thanks hun still aching but at least one of my problems is easing lol

Good result ;-) I got in so much pain from the tabs, I took the lax, but took too much cos it didn't seem to be working! Cleared things, but I
won't do that again in a hurry!
Mmm kebab!
Glad you're feeling better x

Ive never taken a laxative in my life (never needed to as I have IBS) i synned the kebab meat - I had to have it as I know its guaranteed to work, but stupidly I thought well if I take the laxative as well, that will work gently during the night and in the morning ill "go" - ..... Did it wait to work NO lol within half an hour I was running and didnt get to bed until after 3 this morning, It wasnt worth going to bed until it eased as I would have been in and out like a yo yo.

I was considerate though - I used the toilet upstairs instead of the en suite so I didnt disturb OH lol

Ive never taken a laxative in my life (never needed to as I have IBS) i synned the kebab meat - I had to have it as I know its guaranteed to work, but stupidly I thought well if I take the laxative as well, that will work gently during the night and in the morning ill "go" - ..... Did it wait to work NO lol within half an hour I was running and didnt get to bed until after 3 this morning, It wasnt worth going to bed until it eased as I would have been in and out like a yo yo.

I was considerate though - I used the toilet upstairs instead of the en suite so I didnt disturb OH lol

Ha ha, lol, same here! Never had to before so I didn't know the power, my tum wouldn't stop bubbling, and I thought is never get to bed! Never again!x

So frustrating.. :( hope its settled now and shows some good results:)x

Really hoping for a good loss this week or I won't be happy!

Hoping for a good loss, tempted to weigh myself tomorrow morning! :p
Been for my 3rd swim today since last weigh in too.

Me too!! Lost 4.5lb the first week, 1lb last week so I'm hoping for a good week this week, fingers crossed!!! Sneaky peeks are looking good so far :)

SO scared of weigh in, have been trying to use up my syns but now I'm getting scared about it eeeeek!

If u have been within your syn allowance then u should see a loss at the scales. Don't get worried about using them its what they are there for

I've been good all week so I'm hoping I see a decent loss. Good luck to everyone tomorrow! xx

Back