Wednesday Weighers

I feel the same but my scales are saying a loss with half a week to go so keep your mind focused and you should be good :D

Hello, had a holiday from weigh in last week after a busy week but bk this wednes xx

I shall also be gaining this week and out of target range for the first time :(
Looking at a 2-3lb gain which I truly deserve.
However have figured out y I'm lacking motivation these days and will be sorting myself out! (She says with one hand in a bag of crisps that are not in my days Syns :()

Good luck everyone x

I shall also be gaining this week and out of target range for the first time :(
Looking at a 2-3lb gain which I truly deserve.
However have figured out y I'm lacking motivation these days and will be sorting myself out! (She says with one hand in a bag of crisps that are not in my days Syns :()

Good luck everyone x

Hahahaha sound as bad as me with the Kitkat earlier

Hahahaha sound as bad as me with the Kitkat earlier
Spookily enough I'm now eating a mint chunky KitKat.. I just can't seem to stop eating...

Spookily enough I'm now eating a mint chunky KitKat.. I just can't seem to stop eating...

Mine was peanut butter chunky one, I've got some white chocolate coated Oreo cookies at work that I had brought back from Portugal. No idea on syns but I reckon I can eat a couple tomorrow n not count them either lol

Mine was peanut butter chunky one, I've got some white chocolate coated Oreo cookies at work that I had brought back from Portugal. No idea on syns but I reckon I can eat a couple tomorrow n not count them either lol
Oh they sound nice *drools at thought* I found Daim bars for 7.5 Syns, but I ate all 4 in one sitting lol.
I can't be trusted with chocolate, simple as that.

It's been a week of saintly goodliness. I have eaten about 15 lbs of strawberries this week.... I love them, so cheap as well :)

Anyway, this weeks weigh in should be good and make up for the two 1/2 pound gains i have had!

stay the same for me this week. :)

1lb off for me, good luck everyone still to weigh! xx

I'm sorry for ranting but.... Week 1- no loss Week 2- 2lb loss Week 3- 1/2 stone loss Week 4- 2lb gain Week 5- didn't weigh in Week 6- no change I really don't understand why I'm not losing! I've gone from a really unhealthy diet to over 1/3 fruit and veg. Super low fat super low everything! And I don't see any results! What's going on?! I've been 100% on plan. I do green religiously and although I'm bad about my water intake (I just drink tea) everything else is bang on! Could it just be that this diet doesn't suit my body?!

Personally I don't think green days suit everyone, in my case I have pcos and insulin resistance. Green days can be very insulin inducing so wouldn't suit me as an everyday thing. I'd try mixing in some EE or original days and see how you go! You've still collectively lost 1/2 stone in 6 weeks if I read your post right? Weight loss for me is also slow and I'm now sat on 4.5 in 5 weeks, but it's just the way my body is. I know on any other diet it would be the same, but the difference here is that this diet is do-able enough that I'm not so hacked off and deprived I'll stop!

I have (undeservedly grrr) gained 1lb.

I'll get there at my snails pace...........

2lb off for me.. Plus what ever I put on whilst away the weekend before last as to much of a chicken to weigh myself last Wednesday x

2lb off for me.. Plus what ever I put on whilst away the weekend before last as to much of a chicken to weigh myself last Wednesday x

Also got an app that keeps track of body measurements and I have lost 2.5 inches.. Nice to see inch loss as well as weight loss.. X

in some ways the inches count more than the lb's!! the lb's are just numbers on a scale display but the inches show in our clothes, how we look and feel etc. Well done :)

Back