Wednesday Weighers

I have been around these board for a long time! This will be my year, I can feel it in my bones! I am so in the zone! How would you like a chart with our weight loses on one page? Like a weekly loss post we can copy and paste to see all the results together? I love seeing how much as a group people lose? What do you think? :) I may just do it anyway haha!

Weigh lost for Wednesday weighers :) Weds 12-2-14

Kloerose 2.5lb lost
Spottydoris 1lb lost
UPanddown 4.5lb lost
Vavaness 0.5lb lost
MrsM2013 0.5lb lost
Kimberleycandukan STS
Newme 2lb lost
Taylorwantstobethin 1.5lb lost
jam2013 3.5lb lost
coughdrops 3lb lost
xxnatilyxx 1.5lb lost
Harryru 1lb lost
TextyF sts
Berryred 1.5lb lost

Total: 21lb!! Well done everyone

If I missed you name please add!

Kloerose 2.5lb lost
Spottydoris 1lb lost
UPanddown 4.5lb lost
Vavaness 0.5lb lost
MrsM2013 0.5lb lost
Kimberleycandukan STS
Newme 2lb lost
jam2013 3.5lb lost
coughdrops 3lb lost
xxnatilyxx 1.5lb lost
Harryru 1lb lost
TextyF sts
Berryred 1.5lb lost

Thanks Berryred - here's to a good week for us all!

Kloerose 2.5lb lost
Spottydoris 1lb lost
UPanddown 4.5lb lost
Vavaness 0.5lb lost
MrsM2013 0.5lb lost
Kimberleycandukan STS
Newme 2lb lost
jam2013 3.5lb lost
coughdrops 3lb lost
xxnatilyxx 1.5lb lost
Harryru 1lb lost
TextyF sts
Berryred 1.5lb lost

Make that 24lb Berry! I was 4 down on Wednesday, not 0.5 x :)

Kloerose 2.5lb lost
Spottydoris 1lb lost
UPanddown 4.5lb lost
Vavaness 4lb lost
MrsM2013 0.5lb lost
Kimberleycandukan STS
Newme 2lb lost
jam2013 3.5lb lost
coughdrops 3lb lost
xxnatilyxx 1.5lb lost
Harryru 1lb lost
TextyF sts
Berryred 1.5lb lost

I make it 25 1/2 lb now lol!
:talk017:

Feel free to edit and add!

Certainly seems to be coming around quick this week! Lots of body magic today, walking around bird world in Farnham, tomorrow off to the forest all day! Packed a yummy but cold, salad go me lol!

Hope we are all having a good week??

Wow impressed with the body magic and the outdoor salad in mid Feb! On plan here today but went out for 3 meals this week - so need to be angelic 2moro!! Good luck everyone - esp those with children on half term!

Here to subscribe! ? hope everyone is having a good week! X

Hi and welcome - I've been out for 3 meals this week and it's hard to guesstimate with so many potential hidden calories isn't it?

So almost starving now to get some kind of a loss or even an sts!!

How are u doing? I can see ur the same height as me and set ur goal weight at nearly a stone less than me!

Good luck on ur weight loss.

Hi and welcome - I've been out for 3 meals this week and it's hard to guesstimate with so many potential hidden calories isn't it? So almost starving now to get some kind of a loss or even an sts!! How are u doing? I can see ur the same height as me and set ur goal weight at nearly a stone less than me! Good luck on ur weight loss.

Thanks :) it is hard cause you don't wanna stop going out and enjoying things! I think it's best to just guesstimate but also I find if I've had say a pizza which uses up sooo many syns then I'm left with barely any syns for rest of week I feel I'm more likely to screw it up for the week and say blow it! so I tend estimate and then still give myself enough syns so I'm not miserable for the rest of the week. Works for me :) I'm fine thanks haven't updated recently. I got down to the 14's and then Christmas set me back and I've found it so hard to get back in the swing of things! Hoping for a good loss this week though I've been pretty good ;) that's cool that we are similar it's difficult being short I think we are at a disadvantage for the weight thing! :p I keep wondering whether my target is too ambitious... I don't know what my body would even look like at that weight! How do u feel about it? Good luck to you too :) x p.s sorry about the essay! Haha!

Thanks :) it is hard cause you don't wanna stop going out and enjoying things! I think it's best to just guesstimate but also I find if I've had say a pizza which uses up sooo many syns then I'm left with barely any syns for rest of week I feel I'm more likely to screw it up for the week and say blow it! so I tend estimate and then still give myself enough syns so I'm not miserable for the rest of the week. Works for me :) I'm fine thanks haven't updated recently. I got down to the 14's and then Christmas set me back and I've found it so hard to get back in the swing of things! Hoping for a good loss this week though I've been pretty good ;) that's cool that we are similar it's difficult being short I think we are at a disadvantage for the weight thing! :p I keep wondering whether my target is too ambitious... I don't know what my body would even look like at that weight! How do u feel about it? Good luck to you too :) x p.s sorry about the essay! Haha!

Hi and no need to apologise 4 the essay - it's good to hear about u. Hope u get what u want on scales this week - isn't it great when ur on plan! I think most ppl here had a blip at Christmas so don't stress about that.

Good idea u have to cope with eating out - will try that. Yes being short is a challenge - like u wasn't sure what to put as a target cos I've been around the high 10s/low 11s for a while then after an Oct hol + Ch'mas I went up to 12st 10 - so settled on 9st 13 and will see what I look like there. I didn't mean ur target was too low btw - mine is too high for all the charts but I cdn't face a lower target at the time cos thought it'd be even more unrealistic than the one I set!!

Thanks to all u good ppl here - I've been pretty much on track since Jan 2 - a couple of blips but got straight back on plan!! Good luck with ur weight loss journey.

Hi and no need to apologise 4 the essay - it's good to hear about u. Hope u get what u want on scales this week - isn't it great when ur on plan! I think most ppl here had a blip at Christmas so don't stress about that. Good idea u have to cope with eating out - will try that. Yes being short is a challenge - like u wasn't sure what to put as a target cos I've been around the high 10s/low 11s for a while then after an Oct hol + Ch'mas I went up to 12st 10 - so settled on 9st 13 and will see what I look like there. I didn't mean ur target was too low btw - mine is too high for all the charts but I cdn't face a lower target at the time cos thought it'd be even more unrealistic than the one I set!! Thanks to all u good ppl here - I've been pretty much on track since Jan 2 - a couple of blips but got straight back on plan!! Good luck with ur weight loss journey.

If you don't mind me asking what were you when you started? It's so easy to forget how good losing weight feels when you have temptation in front of you!! Oh no I didn't think that! I think I'm conscious I have a long way to go!
This forum is brilliant it helps me keep me on track and gives me good ideas :)
Good luck to you too :)

I've gone and got myself that damned sickness bug. Haven't eaten for 23 hours and been asleep for the last 19 hours apart from to get up and vom. Wonder if I'll finally lose some weight this week! ?

I've gone and got myself that damned sickness bug. Haven't eaten for 23 hours and been asleep for the last 19 hours apart from to get up and vom. Wonder if I'll finally lose some weight this week! ?

You poor thing, that's a rotten bug. Try and get some water into you.

Love how you're searching for silver lining!

Back