Wednesday Weighers

oh. also.

I gained 3.5lbs this week. Tut

what a pain - but think u'v been 'honking' the last couple of days? So hope ur back on track - it's tough isn't it - but well done u for carrying on posting - hope u don't do my trick when I gain - have a binge on WI day with the intention of restarting the next day!!!

a couple of us *ahem* wear the same scuddy clothes week in week out to weigh in.
Some have even been known to buy the exact same item of clothing in a smaller size for the purpose...

It definitely gets rid of- its because my jeans are heavier, my t-shirt is lighter and so on.

I might add its only mine that are scuddy. I'm usually peed off after WI. Rip off my clothes and get into my jimmies and the WI clothes remain screwed up and unwashed until next time... :eek:

Then the following week I have to hunt around for them and put them on. Oh the shame. :eek:

CD always gets hers out the airing cupboard clean and folded and warm...

*some* of us have to alternate between the bigger size and smaller size purposely-bought-jogging-bottoms on a weekly basis, depending on the bloat.

Ah, how I thought I'd only need the bigger pair a few weeks, and how wrong I was.

Good times.

*some* of us have to alternate between the bigger size and smaller size purposely-bought-jogging-bottoms on a weekly basis, depending on the bloat.

Ah, how I thought I'd only need the bigger pair a few weeks, and how wrong I was.

Good times.

I know exactly where ur coming from - once I even grew out of my temporary WI outfit - so stopped going to class ...and u've guessed it - needed a bigger size when I went back (to another class cos I was too embarrassed to go back to original class!)

Still my WI is at home now and this site is keeping me on track (ish!) Have a good weekend.

Ladies, your stories about your WI clothes are brill! I am the very same. I was just saying to my friend the other night that everyone in class must think I have only the one pair of jeans, the one pair of shoes and the one top! I must watch out for others doing the same, its funny really, Lol! x

I know exactly where ur coming from - once I even grew out of my temporary WI outfit - so stopped going to class ...and u've guessed it - needed a bigger size when I went back (to another class cos I was too embarrassed to go back to original class!)

Still my WI is at home now and this site is keeping me on track (ish!) Have a good weekend.

Bless ya, I bit the bullet and went back to the same class, and most of the same faces were there and all welcomed me back with open arms!

I always wear leggings and a lightweight tunic! looks tidy but it's my scruffs!

Hope you all have a great weekend! This is my message to me this weekend

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 29
Bless ya, I bit the bullet and went back to the same class, and most of the same faces were there and all welcomed me back with open arms!

I always wear leggings and a lightweight tunic! looks tidy but it's my scruffs!

Hope you all have a great weekend! This is my message to me this weekend

Yes I should have gone back too - but at the time I just couldn't face it! Love the poster - shd have it on all my kitchen 'goodie' cupboards! Off to bed - if I can tear myself away from here!

It's Monday people!!

Wipe away the weekend if being off plan and stick to it!! Looking forward to seeing results for everyone on Wednesday. Xx

Good luck everyone!
2 and a half off for me today :)

Back