Wednesday Weighers

Well done - it's a lump of lard isn't it - so good to get rid of one of those - hope u have a good week next week too.

thanks upndown! It's not going great at the moment, due to lack of organisation on my part, but I'll get back into it

Not sure if they have the yo yo graphic but u have upndown in person here!

Know u won't be chuffed this wk but u sound upbeat?

If so - that's good put it behind u and try to get back on wagon - u've posted a few honks recently - so well done for that!

you're such a sweetie upndown. Always full of energy and positivity.
I am pretty chirpy to be honest.
I got into work 40 minutes early and here is what I was doing:-

20140306_083638.jpg

Put 1.5lbs on :(

Hi - hope u know how that happened - we all do it u know - hope too that u can plan to have a good week and put it behind u! U've lost a lost so far so u know what ur doing - that's impressive!

thanks upndown! It's not going great at the moment, due to lack of organisation on my part, but I'll get back into it

we all have down times don't we - and sometimes it's hard to get time to organise - and others we just haven't got it in us eh? Hope u have a better week next week altho' half a pound a wk feels slow it's nearly 2 stone off over a year!

Scales are heading in right direction for me :)
Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

How is the weekend going for everybody? x
:)

Hi V - I was supposed to be out on the town last night but got dropped in it at the last minute , so no voddies for me but a whole box of maltesers!! Saving grace I suppose is that there would still be less syns in the box of maltesers than I would have consumed in alcohol, so still hoping for a loss on Weds. Hows you?

Hi V - I was supposed to be out on the town last night but got dropped in it at the last minute , so no voddies for me but a whole box of maltesers!! Saving grace I suppose is that there would still be less syns in the box of maltesers than I would have consumed in alcohol, so still hoping for a loss on Weds. Hows you?

Not so bad at all Texty. You've put maltesers in my head now Lol!
I was in Aldi yesterday and i was so close to buying a bottle of wine but I left it back on shelf and ended up coming home with Diet Coke instead!

Not so bad at all Texty. You've put maltesers in my head now Lol!
I was in Aldi yesterday and i was so close to buying a bottle of wine but I left it back on shelf and ended up coming home with Diet Coke instead!

Well done lol a great NSV for you

Going good too thankfully. Made KFC style chicken last night with smash instead of breadcrumbs. It was FAB! Tasted like it was very synful but it was syn free!
Going for a nice long walk now :)

Ooooh that sounds great - must try that - did u use any herbs/spices? And a walk to burn it off - a good day then!

Ooooh that sounds great - must try that - did u use any herbs/spices? And a walk to burn it off - a good day then!

This is what I did upndown...

4 small chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
Half a Jar of Chicken Bovril
2 eggs

A third of a bag of Smash
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
2 teaspoons Mixed herbs
1 teaspoon Cajun spice
1 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning

1) Preheat oven to 200 deg
2) Mix eggs with bovril and put chicken into the mix to marinate for 20 minutes (I left it for over an hour, nicer!)
3) Add all the herbs to the smash and mix well
4) Spray an oven tray with frylight
5) Remove chicken from the mix and roll in the smash/spices mix
6) Place chicken on tray and spray with frylight
7) Cook for 25-ish minutes spraying chicken halfway through with frylight.

This is what I did upndown...

ooooh - that's sound lovely and even I might be able to make that!!

Will try it as soon as I use up all the stuff I found at the back of my food cupboards - enough to sell some back to Tesco! Thanks for sharing!

ooooh - that's sound lovely and even I might be able to make that!!

Will try it as soon as I use up all the stuff I found at the back of my food cupboards - enough to sell some back to Tesco! Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! x

Yes, it is lovely. Obviously, its not the same as the real thing, but it's pretty damn tasty too! :eat:

Another weekend bites the dust yeah!

Went away over night on Saturday and enjoyed a 2 half largers and a bottle of 5.5% bubbly lol! 26.5!! food wise everything was slimming world friendly on the saturday! Sunday had roast dinner so I counted the whole meal as syns as potatoes cooked in oil and yorkshires! But I reckon still within my 15 syns going by my book!

Happy monday everyone, the sun is shinning here hope it is for you xx

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 21
Another weekend bites the dust yeah!

Went away over night on Saturday and enjoyed a 2 half largers and a bottle of 5.5% bubbly lol! 26.5!! food wise everything was slimming world friendly on the saturday! Sunday had roast dinner so I counted the whole meal as syns as potatoes cooked in oil and yorkshires! But I reckon still within my 15 syns going by my book!

Happy monday everyone, the sun is shinning here hope it is for you xx

Well done and hope u had a good time - does u good doesn't it?

When u think how many syns u cd have had with peanuts, crisps & other nibbles and that'd be just b4 and after the meal on Sat ...to say nothing about a dessert + cheese and biccies!!

Back