Wednesday Weighers

Just started Slimming World today. It's going to be a very tough first week, with three Christmas meals out! Will be back next week with my first result.

Is it just you and me Marybobs?

Restarted today too so im with you all now too :)

I am nervous for the scales this eve but whatever it says I will not let it affect my Christmas, meal plans done :) i know my off plan dinners so doing SP meals the rest of those days and I'm gonna do scan bran for my healthy extras to boost the loss for my post Christmas weigh in! I will not let the tins of sweets ruin my progress

Waaahhhhh only just seen minimins is back!

I was a Wednesday weigher when the site closed in May, and I'm still a Wednesday weigher and just about to head off to group. I'd lost 1st 6lb when the site closed and am now up to 4st 1.5lb :) I'll update my signature when I'm back and let you know how my post xmas weigh in goes...

Waaahhhhh only just seen minimins is back!

I was a Wednesday weigher when the site closed in May, and I'm still a Wednesday weigher and just about to head off to group. I'd lost 1st 6lb when the site closed and am now up to 4st 1.5lb :) I'll update my signature when I'm back and let you know how my post xmas weigh in goes...

that's an amazing achievement, well done!!!

Thank you :)

I managed to lose 1/2lb this week and I'm so pleased. I went nuts over Christmas having been relatively strict since April and my scales were showing 4lb gain by Sunday so I've been 100% on plan since then and it's paid off :)

Thank you :)

I managed to lose 1/2lb this week and I'm so pleased. I went nuts over Christmas having been relatively strict since April and my scales were showing 4lb gain by Sunday so I've been 100% on plan since then and it's paid off :)
Well done xx

My first weigh in tonight after eating the Crimbo goodies, in 2013 I lost 5 stone, but work and family problems, I put it all back on, feel ashamed to be honest but rejoining tonight (5th Jan) and looking forward to the challenge again, I'm determined even more after going through my wardrobe and seeing some lovely stuff I've got and can't get into... Anyone fancy a buddy to help each other ? xx

My first weigh in tonight after eating the Crimbo goodies, in 2013 I lost 5 stone, but work and family problems, I put it all back on, feel ashamed to be honest but rejoining tonight (5th Jan) and looking forward to the challenge again, I'm determined even more after going through my wardrobe and seeing some lovely stuff I've got and can't get into... Anyone fancy a buddy to help each other ? xx

Hi x good luck on your new journey

Thanks Smurf x
Well I actually weighed in, the consultant asked what I thought....
DISGUSTED I said....
So I'm back on it big time.. Looking forward to the challenge...
Xx
Welcome x.well u are now over your first hurdle and faced the music so like you say get back on that wagon and lose lose lose :D you can do it xx

Wow well done smurfette! That's a fab loss!

Scooter boy sometimes these things need to happen to get us back on the right track again. Use how you feel tonight to keep you motivated and if ever you feel tempted just rememebr this feeling. It will only make you stronger and this time it'll be forever :)

I maintained which I'm a bit disappointed about, but still 4st 2lb in total and I did manage to lose 0.5lb last week after Christmas so not too bad given the time of year!

Back