Wednesday Weighers

Thank you! I started slimming world in September :rolleyes: I was sort of lucky because the first 2 stone came off almost as fast as it went on (which was damn quick haha) and it's slowed down a lot but because I've aimed for the body magic awards I'm so much more active now. I do a lot of exercise now which means that I've been lucky to have losses every week but one, even if it's been a bit shitty eating-wise xx
Oh well done Lolly, I might have to try a bit of this body magic myself... What's your fitness regime ? What do you do ? How long etc xx

Oh well done Lolly, I might have to try a bit of this body magic myself... What's your fitness regime ? What do you do ? How long etc xx

So I started off simply trying to increase how much I walk. Which is really easy but does add up!

Now I've increased my stamina and generally I go jogging a few times a week and I also go to classes at my local gym (my favourites are zumba, box-a-cise, and kettle bells). I love classes because it's a nice place to meet people and also the time flies by! I don't really feel like I'm exercising whereas I do if I'm just on the treadmill watching the clock or out for a run or whatever.

Some weeks I do park run (http://www.parkrun.org.uk/) which is a free, timed 5k and that's really good too. Basically I try and do at least half an hour or more of exercise a day :) xx

I just read all that and feel inspired xx I might dust xbox off and start doing zumba again plus was bought some running shoes for Xmas so may start up running too x Thanks

So I started off simply trying to increase how much I walk. Which is really easy but does add up!

Now I've increased my stamina and generally I go jogging a few times a week and I also go to classes at my local gym (my favourites are zumba, box-a-cise, and kettle bells). I love classes because it's a nice place to meet people and also the time flies by! I don't really feel like I'm exercising whereas I do if I'm just on the treadmill watching the clock or out for a run or whatever.

Some weeks I do park run (http://www.parkrun.org.uk/) which is a free, timed 5k and that's really good too. Basically I try and do at least half an hour or more of exercise a day :) xx
Gave me inspiration to do a bit more.... Thanks x

1lb off for me this week, slightly gutted as a good friend had a heart attack last thursday and I let that emotion control what I ate rather than do something positive with it.

I have since made up for it by signing up to the local gym last night so im looking for 3.5lbs off to get my 5st award next week.

Well done to the rest of you, some great losses this week :)

Oh yeah forgot to say we had a free food taster in group this week to celebrate couple of year and all the food was yummy and FREE!

I made indian spiced pork meatballs, yummy :D
We have taster week on Tuesday, these sound amazing, have you got the recipe please..

1lb off for me this week, slightly gutted as a good friend had a heart attack last thursday and I let that emotion control what I ate rather than do something positive with it.

I have since made up for it by signing up to the local gym last night so im looking for 3.5lbs off to get my 5st award next week.

Well done to the rest of you, some great losses this week :)
A loss is a loss bud

0.5lb on last week xx been a nightmare of a fortnight so not over confident this Wednesday either but whatever the outcome I'll draw a line under it of its bad news :D

Got rid my 10lb gain and lost an additional 1/2lb to weigh in at 14st 4 and get my 5 stone award yaaaaay!!
Also my BMI is now officially 29.5 so bye bye obesity :D :D :D
That's fantastic xx well done x

Got rid my 10lb gain and lost an additional 1/2lb to weigh in at 14st 4 and get my 5 stone award yaaaaay!!
Also my BMI is now officially 29.5 so bye bye obesity :D :D :D
That's fantastic xx well done x

Back