Wednesday Weighers

Crossposted from t'other thread:

Only half off for me this week - good because it means I lost the half I put on last week but a bit disappointed really.

It just feels really slow for me and I know I don't have much to lose to get to a healthy weight, but I'm going to be really frustrated if I pay to go every week and only lose half a pound.

/rantover

So I set myself a weekly target this week of 1.5lbs. That'll get me under 11st and I'll start to feel a bit better. I'm going to try mixing some Original days into my Extra Easy days to see if that makes a difference and I'm limiting myself to 10 Syns daily.

I'm also going to continue working towards my Bronze Body Magic (got my Wii Just Dance game today so very excited about trying it out!).

HIYA alwyn :)
up to this weeks wi id had no real progress since before xmas...all self inflicted tho so cant blame the plan lol..kinda lost my motivation but after 0.5 gain least week it made me buck my ideas up lol...and it showed this wi :D
i made a speed soup up...im sure it helped me...sometimes even if your veggie its hard to eat loads veg etc..least with soup its al in one dish and can be mushed up lol...
im also trying to reduce sins to 10...find it hard tho lol...
good luck with things tho and have a good week:)

ps...let me know how the dance game goes...weve got wii fit but i fancy something dance orientated...be good to know f its good b4 buying x
pps..sooo envious of you being the weight i want to be... and well done on your loss to date! x

HIYA alwyn :)
up to this weeks wi id had no real progress since before xmas...all self inflicted tho so cant blame the plan lol..kinda lost my motivation but after 0.5 gain least week it made me buck my ideas up lol...and it showed this wi :D
i made a speed soup up...im sure it helped me...sometimes even if your veggie its hard to eat loads veg etc..least with soup its al in one dish and can be mushed up lol...
im also trying to reduce sins to 10...find it hard tho lol...
good luck with things tho and have a good week:)

ps...let me know how the dance game goes...weve got wii fit but i fancy something dance orientated...be good to know f its good b4 buying x
pps..sooo envious of you being the weight i want to be... and well done on your loss to date! x

Aww, thanks hon :)

I guess we're none of us happy with the way we are!!

I'd been thinking about the soup idea - I think I've been struggling to have at least 1/3 superfree so I'm going to try and get some tasty soup recipes and have that before my lunch and dinner.

I can't wait to try my game out - unfortunately it won't be until Sunday as we're going to a funeral tomorrow and I'm out shopping with the girls on Saturday!

P.S. What a fantastic weight loss!! xxx

Aww, thanks hon :)

I guess we're none of us happy with the way we are!!

I'd been thinking about the soup idea - I think I've been struggling to have at least 1/3 superfree so I'm going to try and get some tasty soup recipes and have that before my lunch and dinner.

I can't wait to try my game out - unfortunately it won't be until Sunday as we're going to a funeral tomorrow and I'm out shopping with the girls on Saturday!

P.S. What a fantastic weight loss!! xxx

i was fine until few yrs back....lol...but i know i can be fine again..with some hard work lol

the soup thing works for me.....any recipes can be adapted and i think the key is stock and lots of herbs and spices...

have good weekend x

Every little helps ! but?

ok guys i need some advice. Today was my first weigh in and i lost 1/2 a pound. Is that alot? Im happy either way loss is a loss after all but the lady who weighed me noticed i was wearing heavy jeans and asked if i was wearing them last week but i wasnt. She said that could add weight but i wonder How much and would you count that in your mind as a lil extra weight loss? confusing. Also Im going home to ireland this week for 8 days and im scared hehe! the food is so tasty and my family take our reputation for being drinkers literally ...... i spent 5 days drinking when i was there last time how will i ever manage!!!!!!

ok guys i need some advice. Today was my first weigh in and i lost 1/2 a pound. Is that alot? Im happy either way loss is a loss after all but the lady who weighed me noticed i was wearing heavy jeans and asked if i was wearing them last week but i wasnt. She said that could add weight but i wonder How much and would you count that in your mind as a lil extra weight loss? confusing. Also Im going home to ireland this week for 8 days and im scared hehe! the food is so tasty and my family take our reputation for being drinkers literally ...... i spent 5 days drinking when i was there last time how will i ever manage!!!!!!

hiya emily...welcome to the thread and hey well done :) any loss is still a loss and not a gain!

Ive just weighed a pair of my thickish jeans on my salter kitchen scales (quite accurate as i use them for weighing things i sell on ebay-costing the postage)...and i was gobstruck!! over 1lb??? !!

Anyone else care to go weigh their jeans to compare the weights cos i cant believe they weigh that much???

Cant really help with your "jollies" lol...tho if it were me id relax bout the whole thing-dont imagine yourself binging etc...allow yourself to enjoy your time there-im convinced its stressing out about it thatl make you lose control.....

i find if i give myself persmission to have certain things-allow myself extra sins/flexi sins....well i seem to not want them and not go overboard...its all in the mind lol :D

Its really up to you what you chose to eat and drink ...its only 8 days...youl have many more days to get back on plan and lose the weight! :)

good luck x

changing wi time to evening....little ones bit grouchy and i find it too much trying to keep them quiet/occupied...

also with sooo many people there it takes forever to read through everyones losses etc and by end of session little ones-and me climbing up the walls lol...
also find people leave when theyv'e had theirs read out so if you dont get there ridiculously early have to wait til the end before hear mine...

:sigh: really not enjoying going to group lol..hope tonight will be easier with no kids lol..

ok moan over....hope everyone had good results today x

Wow that much i think its safe to say i can consider myself to be a tad bit lighter then weighin but to make sure Ive asked my sister and she says theres pharmacys that you can weigh yourself in and it giVes you a print out so il go in lighter material and see if its any different its interesting to know. Its pancake tuesday while im there. to make it worse and my son loveeees to celebrate chinese new year so chow mein for me ! Itll be ok if i do my own shop but if i have to be honest most members of my family other then my brother (6ft odd and i can put my hands around his waist "eats like a horse!!!!!" ) are obese and for a 16 year old i dread to imagine what my lil sis weighs. but then it encourages me because i see them deep frying everything and eats plate fulls and i just wanna be sick.

I shall investigate the jeans mystery tough. and it help me to keep track while im there wether im over-eating or not.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!:D

:)
im sure youl be fine and yeh jotting down what you have each day is a deffo eye opener lol..

the whole jeans things has shocked me lol...i always weigh in light stuff tho....glad i do now lol x

put on a half - pretty gutted! don't really know why and I know I must keep at it, but it's amazing how a half a pound gain can really pi$$ you off! I thought I'd had a GREAT week!
:(

1 off for me as well! Really chuffed because I've been completely rubbish this week!

Back to it this week, I can't seem to break through 11st!! Determined to this week though :D

1.5 off for me! I was hopin for 2.5lbs but I knew that was a bit much to ask with only one work out so i'm still happy!:) x

Lost 2.5lbs tonight! And that was with me having a boozy night, sharing some pizza with my friends and some slips up on night shift. This was similar to last week, I must claw it back through the week!

Either way, thats 12 pounds down in 6 weeks. Hoping for my stone next week, wish me luck!

Well done to all the losers!!

Back