Wednesday Weighers

:wave_cry:
didnt make group-anywhere-this week..combination of ill kids/grandkids...snow....feeling unwell....then just despondant and no energy to keep going....sometimes its too hard doing it alone....

well done to everyone who lost :)

:sigh: know how that feels susan lol..me either!....
but always feel better once its out of the way and i always tend to have a better week....

i get almost three good weeks per month being on plan...then thast one dreaded week where i crave crap(if you kow what i mean lol)
If you wanna pm me and let off some steam or have a good moan feel free....it deffo helps and if your like me oyu dont laways wanna put things in a thread lol..

good luck for tonorrow....x

well I lost 2lb this week, making a total of 8lb in 3 weeks!! which I have to say is pretty fab halfway through. Am now 1lb short of the 3 stone mark!! I honestly never dreamed of saying that when I started in September, but so far am finding it all pretty easy and not at all hungry.

I have booked a holiday for next week, and possibly the week after as am having an op on my foot on Friday, so will be in plaster for 6 weeks, so I think I will be finding the losses a bit of a struggle, I really do need to exercise to shift the weight. I shall be eating as good as I possibly can, so heres hoping theres not a gain, and I sts or possibly loose a tiny amount!!!

Helen xxx

PS good luck Wednesday Weighers!!

Well done Helen!

I'm weighing in at 7 tonight so I'll be back to post the result later!! I just want a loss this week - it'll take me to under 11st!

Well done Helen!

I'm weighing in at 7 tonight so I'll be back to post the result later!! I just want a loss this week - it'll take me to under 11st!

:) good luck..im wi at 7 too...swapped from 9.30 am....find it too rushed n stressfull in morning with little ones...tho i think its gunna be a struggle to get up and go tonight :sigh: lol

Good luck to all late weighers x

Well i'm so glad i sts this week.

I'm off to Romania on Saturday for a week.. will try my best to make healthy choices and intend to stay on plan unitl I go. Oh and lots of walking to be done!

Got my new game for the wii coming soon- possibly tomoro. That will be nice to do.

Anyhoo good luck wednesday weighers!! xx

1st WI back on plan and back to class for me and i lost 3lb. OH joined with me this time and he lost 5lb - i am super proud of him :)

Gained half a pound. Fine with me considering I've been for a meal and had two boozy nights out this week. Back on it 100% this week :) I want this stone off! Two and half pounds to go!

I lost 1.5lb this week
altogether thats 8lbs off in three weeks

I got my 0.5lb!!

I'm now 10st 13.5lbs!! Under 11 stones!!!

Back