Wednesday Weighers

Yeah well done everyone. I had my first weigh in and I lost 3.5lbs which I'm pleased about - need 2.5 to get me under then next stone which I'm going to really try for next week.

hey giys hope u dont mind me joining in ??
i started slimming world on the 3rd february and i weigh in on a weds at 6.30pm.

i lost 5.5lbs in my first week
and 4lbs in my second week :)

it all seems to be going well just got to make sure i have fruit to pick on through out the day, being a nurse sometime i jus ave to eat on te go like :s

well good luck to everyone xx

I had my weigh in this lunchtime and lost 2lbs. Only 1lb to go to a healthy BMI weight and 2lbs to my 3 stone award. I really hope to get to my 3 stone before the middle of March as I'll have been doing SW for a year then.

I sped up my weight loss this week by doing a couple of red days instead of all extra easy and also more speed foods such as chicken. I still did my usual saving of syns so that I could have 25 syns worth of drink on Saturday. So I'm really pleased I had a good loss.

I'm back on SW, five weeks in and lost 3lbs this week! Yay, i'm so happy cos I stayed the same last week and didn't think I'd eaten anything particulary bad, but hay ho some weeks just go like that!!

I WI at 7pm, I predict a small loss of 0.5-1lb, but a loss of any kind is good so I shant complain.

Will update later.

hey ladies jus 2lb for me me tonight, was expecting more as i hada been really really good, no syns all week!!
but i suppose 11.5lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic so i should look at it as a wider picture :) well done ladies xxx

Just a 1lb for me! But is an absoloute miracle as I managed to eat a whole pack of chocolate digestives, half a 250g of bourneville and lots of pancakes :( is * week and i couldn't resist!
But still an absolout miracle! I have joined a challenge to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks so 2.5 a week! Fingers crossed!
x

Being Irish our reputation sucked me in when i visited home lol!

OK so , new sw joiner...here it goes

1st weigh in loss of 1/2 a pound ...so little!

2 week holiday back home to ireland:D and drank loads ate loads , pancake tuesday and chinese new year :eek: was really hard but i did try

2nd weigh in after holiday(And is * week) ....GAINED 1.5lbs :(
split over 2 weeks i guess thats not to bad but ive let myself down i think
Im doing well since i got back so hopefully next week wont be so scary.:sigh:

oh well try try again i suppose. well done to everyone who lost and keep ye chin up to the gainers:)

Half for me too. Bit pee'd off, but I haven't been super good so I can't complain I suppose.

Back