Wednesday Weighers

My first week, and I lost 3lbs! Really pleased :eek:)

lost 1.5lbs, was first week back on plan and had hoped for more but at least its off not on

I only lost 1.5 in the first week, but then 3.5 in the second! So maybe you will be like me and be a week behind! hehe x

well after my week off last week, for my foot op (still hobbling) I went to weigh in and lost 2lb so have got my 3 stone sticker wooooop!!

Good luck wednesday weighers

Helen xxx

Well done Helen!!

Will let you all know later after WI!

I lost 2lb this week! Chuffed as I did fall off the wagon a few times, although to be fair I did syn nearly every time, very happy indeed!! x

Well done everyone on your losses!!

I lost yet another half!! That's 3 weeks on the trot (not that I'm complaining because at least it's coming off and I'm not being 100% good!)

6lbs down now - I WILL get my half stone award next week!

Another 1.5lb gone! 4.5lb total now in 2 weeks!

I had a couple of flexible syn meals too so realy pleased I counted to the upper limit and didnt screw up.

Well done to all on your losses xxxx

well done everyone :) i had a bad weeks this week, my nan has just been given a diagnosis of end stage lung cancer which has spread to the brain, so we dnt know how long we have left with her, but because she still has all her faculties with her as it where i wanted to spend as much time with her, which meant taking her everywhere she wanted to go!! so i must say i havnt been as strict as i should have been :(
im just hoping that i can keep at this diet now, i love my nan to bits shes more like my second mum but she is so proud of me for beig in this diet, so i will do it 4 her aswell :)

despite all this i managed to lose 2lbs this week :) just 0.5lbs to my stone award xxxx

Well done everyone on their losses, I didn't WI yesterday as just got back from a week in the sun which was lovely, I didn't do too badly whilst away on the food but defiantly drank too much so my aim for this week is to get off those couple of pounds I'm sure have snuck on and then start a fresh from next Weds :)

Mrs Williams that's such bad news - I'm so sorry :(

Well done on your loss though, you must be pleased :)

I had 2.5lbs off again this week ..... much to my surprise!!! ...... I didn't go off plan but I ate a lot this week.
Am very happy :)

Back