Wednesday Weighers

Another 1.5 off for me :)

thnkyou all, havnt been on for a couple of days, hvnt had time with working and trying to spend as much time with my nan :)
took her to get her wig dy before yesterday as she has lost her hair (or is starting to) due to the radiotherapy she is having. amazing how much difference it has made to her confidence shes like a new woman :)
have been good so far so hoping for at least 2lbs this week :) will get my stone mark and b on my way to stone n half then.
have a good week everyone xxx

An oldie newbie joining.............

I have actually been going to SW for a few years now (I am actually the class weight-in lady), and everything I loose I put back on (and more) with all the holidays I take - my own fault I know, but with 8 weeks looming till I go away again, and being the heaviest I have ever been I am determined to stay on track till then.

Only just found this site and I have to say I can't believe its taken me so long - its fantastic.

Anyway, here is my progress over the last week or so since I've been 'back on track' - hoping for another loss tomorrow.

01/02/2010 13 stone 6 lb -0.5lb loss
08/02/2010 13 stone 3 lb -3lb loss

Hello all

I was supposed to start last week, but couldnt make the class and I suspect I have put on a bit now.

However, Im definately starting tonight & hope to have a loss in 1 weeks time :)

Well done everyone!!

I lost 3.5lbs this week!!! That's 8lb in 3 weeks, and I got my 1/2 stone award!!

Feeling so good!!! :):):):)

xxxx

1lb off for me this week - got my 1/2 stone award!!!

hello all,
4lbs for me this week :) dunno how been under alot of stress but i must be doing something right. got my stone aswell :D which is a motivation in itself.
good luck everyone :) and congratulations xx

Congrats Mrs Williams! Hope you're doing ok xx

0.5 on for me this week but I don't mind ... I had a fab holiday with the girls and life is for living at the end of the day.
Back on track this week and going to shift that pesky half pound and more for next WI :)
Well done to everyone! x

First night back at SW class for me last night, was 5 pounds heavier than I thought so have adjusted my sig accordingly. Now will follow the plan to the letter all week!

I really hope to make a dent in those figures!

Well done everyone else :)

3lb off for me, really chuffed, I have been really good.

How do add my awards to my posts?

Congrats Mrs Williams! Hope you're doing ok xx

thankyou :) i am getting there, learning to accept whats happening slowly, sorry its taken so long to reply been busy with my nan.

thankyou for taking the time to think of me xxxx

best of luck 4 this week! :D xx

Not really looking forward to tonight....... I have stuck to the plan really well and kept to an average of 6 syns per day, but according to my scales (bad I know) I think I have gained about 1lb. :sigh:

I know the scales at class could go in the right way tonight, BUT I was hoping for such a good loss that I think even a maintain or small loss will be a disappointment, never mind a gain.

Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Back