Wednesday Weighers

Haven't been to class for 2 weeks and last time I was 1lb off a stone! Not overly confident, have been eating pizza and chocolate cause I have so much Uni work at the moment and I comfort eat when I am studying.

We'll see how I go anyway :) good luck everyone!

First weigh in was a few hours ago & I have lost 2 1/2 lbs. Im happy with that :)

Hello All.
Today was the first week at SW for me and my 15 year old daughter. I am pleased to announce I lost 3.5lb (i would like to lose 4-5 stone) and S lost 2lb (would like to lose 1.5 stone)
I am so proud.

Well done Tara & daughter :)

My 15 yr old daughter would like to lose some weight as well, does she need to be referred, or can she just come along with me?

By some sort or miracle I lost 3lbs! Hehe, it seems that when I have a 100% week i can only lose a pound but if I have one off day I can lose 3! very strange lol

I lost 2.5lbs my best week yet.....and it has been trumatic so that was a good result :D

First ever post on here so be gentle hahaha
I've came home early from WI cos i'm so fed up. have been ruthlessly good this week and i gained half pound :(

Can't believe it - I lost 2.5lbs!!

That's the best week since my first week!!

Well I knew it wasn't going to be great, so I was really disappointed to have gained 0.5lb. Having really stuck to the plan 100% and limiting my syns to around 5 per day I was hoping for a good loss after my measly 0.5lb last week, but it wasn't to be.

Oh well, makes me even more determined to have a good week this time round, although I am out all day and night Saturday at a school reunion which won't be good :sigh:

Another 2lb bites the dust this week, gaining me my 3.5st award! Well chuffed.

Haven't been in 2 weeks & I've lost 2.5lbs AND I got my stone award!

So, very nearly into the 10stone something area, I haven't seen that in years!

Well done all, STS for me! Booooo!! Better than a gain though xx

Yay I only put on 1.5lb I had the week from hell, the see food and eat it diet. So I am back on track today, got keep fit tonight :)

Back