Wednesday Weighers

Oh dear I put on another pound which puts me back under three stone total loss and back into overweight BMI. However, I'm not too disheartened. I've never been a quick loser and I've been through many slow patches and things have always picked up again. I'm doing the most exercise I've ever done which perhaps is having an effect or it could be because I'm coming up to my * week. All I know is that I have to stick with the plan and it will work.

Lost 2.5lbs!!! Completely over the moon!

I lost another half a pound which i am pleased with as still off work sick so not very active.
New magazine looks fab so lots of new inspiration.
Am going to hve a couple of days off plan over easter and get straight back on track Tuesday xx

Well done all. Half a pund for me this week, think I got away with it a bit, had a big night out at weekend.

Going to resolve to do better this week! xx

I put 1.5lb on this week, but having been away from sw for a few weeks and doing calorie counting, I am back with a vengence starting from tday so see you all here next Wed with a good loss :)
Gem x

well, my plaster is now off and getting back slowly to some sort of exercise. I had a couple of days off plan just before easter and now back on again. I lost 1lb today making a total loss of 3 stone 4lb!!! Changed stones which is the lowest I have been in more than I can remember!

Good luck all wednesday weighers xxx

H x

I tried to be good all week but failed. I have had too many syns on chocolate, alcohol and deserts. I wasn't looking forward to my weigh in but was amazed to find that I'd STS. I've just started jogging and I'm still exercising on my Wii so I think the extra exercise is finally starting to have an affect on my weight. Or at least I hope so. I'm going to try hard this week as I must get back to losing again.

Good luck everyone.

I know exactly what you mean Teresa, I've had good days but bad evenings with too much snacking on chocolate, alcohol and whatever I could eat but STS too so I'm chuffed with that :)

A STS for me as well this week!!

Very pleased, considering I have had pizza twice, sausage and chips from the chip shop, wine, Easter egg, prawns in garlic butter and a curry!!

Just need to hope it doesn't catch up with me next week - I've got a weekend away this week so I'm taking my running gear with me to go in the mornings!

first week tonight lost 5.5lb

Back