Wednesday Weighers

it will be next week niknaks, stay focused

yippeeee i got 2 and a half off tonight and slimmer of the week ;D big smiles all round from me!!! well done everyone who sts. it was easter after all x

Hi all, was my first week on SW and my first weigh in tonight. lost 9.5lb i am over the moon.

Just had to share it.

Good Morning everyone!
I put on 1.5lbs which was fine, i decided to have 5 days totally off plan over easter and relly enjoyed myself. Am totally back on plan now and am determined to get it off next week!
Mr CC ate loads more than me and still had a loss....typical men eh??:)
Have a good week
CC x

I'm the same Kimmie32 as I put on 1lb too but had a great bank holiday weekend and back on track since yesterday so looking forward to next week :)
Well done to everyone ... Easter was a difficult one but it's gone for another year! x

Yep, 1.5lb on for me, expected it after the indulgence of the Easter Weekend. Back on track last 3 days though. Well done to all who lost xx

Hi all, was my first week on SW and my first weigh in tonight. lost 9.5lb i am over the moon.

Just had to share it.

wow!! that is AMAZING! very very well done. thats got to be such a great motivator for your second week!

3lbs off for me this week so I am getting my mojo back now. but slightly worried that those easter eggs and treats will catch up with me this next week.

Started an exercsie class last night called Zumba - was really good fun - kind of like aerobics with a bit of salsa dancing put to samba music and a bit of pussycat dolls mixed in. im definitely going back, can feel my muscles complaining today so it must have done some good.

Good luck to everyone for this week.

hya all,

got weighed last night, was first weigh in and I lost 3.5 pounds I still cant believe it as I have eaten lots and lots

bring on week 2

Julia

Congratulations to all those that have lost this week. I put on 1lb which I expected - I think I was lucky to only have put that on. Back to it now so hopefully will have a good week.

re-starting

Hi guys. Ive not been on in a while as I had a baby, she is now 4months old and I thought it was time to start back on my weightloss journey.
Luckily having a baby didn't make me gain weight (I actually lost some! :happy036:), so rather than gaining loads more (as I know I have been eating really badly) I've kicked myself up the butt. . . so here's hoping to a good week! :D
Good luck on your weighins!

Hello all, Is it ok if I add on to wednesday weigh ins or do I need to go somewhere else ? I have 50 mins to my first weigh in and I am praying I have lost something at least to spur me on ( my scales say other wise :( .... )

Back