Wednesday Weighers

Well done Cobweb !!!!!! xxxx
First weigh in for me lost 2.5lbs I should be happy but I am annoyed as this could have been more due to the extra chocolate BUT its a starts so I am carrying in because if I lose a 1lb a week I will be slimmer by Christmas xx Good luck all xxx

Well done Louise Electric 2.5lb is fantastic.

Minzi xx

Weigh-in

Ok, so this was my first week back after my baby break and I lost 6 1/2lbs! Very happy with that especially as I came on today too (sorry if tmi!) :D
Well done you guys for the weightloss! a little slip with a choccy bar but be proud hun, you didnt go over the top and you still lost 2 1/2lbs!
Good luck to everyone yet to be weighed today!

This is my second week, and I've lost 3lb! :greenapple:
I've lost 6lb so far...

Well done to all the losers today that is awesome xxx

Well done everyone. I've lost 2 1/2 lbs which means I've lost my recent gains and I'm back to my lowest weight on SW. I'm really pleased and also relieved to be back to losing.

It looks like all my extra exercise is paying off now. I'm on week 6 of my gold body magic award and after that I shall have to go for platinum.

Hi everyone
I cant get to class tonight as am still unable to drive due to my poorly arm and chauffer will be late home from work lol.
Got on home scales and think i may have had a gain :-( which i am sad about!
Must not lose heart and keep going this week ready for weigh in next week x
Good Luck all

2lbs off for me! 11lb in total. YAY!!

Well done all xxxx

2.5lbs off for me :D 2 more lbs for my stone award

Can I join you wednesday weighers please, I started doing SW at home last Weds and will be weighing myself every weds morning.
This week I had lost 4lb! yay!:D

Well done everyone, fabulous losses x

Back