Wednesday Weighers

Sorry to divert, but how do I put my half stone award in my signature ?

After doing very well on my own calorie controlled diet, I missed the social aspect and joined SW last week - had my first WI this week and lost 8lb from my joining weight :) - very happy with this and here is to hoping the extra easy plan gives my metabolism a kick up the butt to get back to my losing ways :) - as first week is a promising sign - and pushing myself harder than ever at the gym :)

2.5 lbs off last night which is loads for me! I think I've finally found how to successfully lose while still having sat nights out :)

OMG Cant believe it x x

Hya,

My second week and I lost 3 pounds, I cant believe it I have eaten so much, and also I got slimmer of the week, and got lots and lots of stuff, which I had to carry home, and it was very heavy, I walk 1 mile home thank god she had a carrier bag :D;):D;)

Julia x

2.5 lbs off last night which is loads for me! I think I've finally found how to successfully lose while still having sat nights out :)
Hi Moo85, my weight losses are really slowing down and I think it's because I am going out on Saturday nights ... how do you work around this?
I put 0.5lb on this week which is 2 gains in a row and feeling abit down :(

I lost 2.5lbs, no idea how I managed this! First week back on SW though.

Anna Claire, people I know who go out drinking at weekends whilst on SW do things such as making one drink last longer (taking less sips), having a vodka and diet coke as opposed to normal coke and one friend has one alcoholic drink followed by lots of diet drinks or water. If you get the munchies, try to choose the healthiest option, or share something with a friend rather than eat it all yourself?

I'm not a drinker/sat night out person myself though so sorry if this isn't helpful.

Well done to all the losses and those who stayed the same xxxx and for those who gained forget about it and just have a great sw week. Good luck for this week all xxxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D

Heya

well done Wednesday weighers!
I lost 1.5lbs this week which am pleased about, sniffing distance from 3 and half stone - who would have thought it in September, I honestly can't beleive it!!!

Helen x

Lost 1lb this week so at least I lost what I put on at Easter :) :D

Well done everyone for your losses, those that haven't put it behind you and stick to it this week.

Have a good week everyone.

hi all, i sts this week which wasnt a suprise after a weekend away at legoland and the compulsary crap that you eat while yr away, so i'd say i'm fairly pleased with that!!
AnnaClaire - i defo notice a much smaller weight loss if i go out or even if i have a drink at home. i've tried saving sins and being extra good all week but it doesnt make a difference for me. so i've resigned myself to limiting my nights out and nights in with a glass of wine, which isnt ideal but its a sacrifice i'm prepared to make (for now anyways) x

Lost 2lbs last night! Absolutely over the moon as I had a very boozy weekend away!

Only 1.5lbs to my stone sticker :D

Kimmie32 dont worry just start afresh today x

I have just weighed myself and I have lost 3lb YAY!:D I'm off to update my ticker!!

Back