Wednesday Weighers

Good luck today all Wednesday weighers :)

Not looking forward to tonight. Had Chinese and LOTS OF beer over the weekend :rolleyes:

Had to go out for lunch yesterday and there was NOTHING on the menu that was any good to someone on SW so I ended up having Fishcakes and chips (only hate half though) and was feeling particularly sorry for myself last night so I kept finding my hand in my BF's bag of mini eggs........ :mad:

Very disappointed with myself :(

Forgot to say - good luck everyone else :)

:woohoo:

Whee another 3lbs off for me this week, which meant I got to stick a shiny 1 stone off and a slimmer of the week sticker onto the front of my book :D

Well done cobweb!!:D
Good luck for this week every one

2nd Weigh in today and lost 5 1/2 lbs and I got my half a stone award!!

Thats 8lbs in two weeks and I am over the moon! I cant believe I can eat and lose weight ! x:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):)

Thanks Cobweb xxxx

Only half a pound for me this week even though I've done the most exercise ever. I'm feeling really fit and I've been exercising now for over two months. In the last two weeks I've also taken up jogging which has given me loads of extra cardio work. So after losing 2 1/5 lb last week I'm a bit disappointed with only a half this week. However, I shall keep up what I'm doing as I've never felt so great and half a pound off is still a loss.

Good luck everyone else.

Well done Brooke! :party0011: I'm doing bodyoptimise too, this is my second week and I'm still confused by it all! :confused:

I lost 1lb this week, a bit disappointed because I've been so good and no alcohol has touched my lips for 2 whole weeks either :angel09:

Good luck to those at wi this evening.

1lb more off - thats 9lb in 2 weeks for me :)

Stayed the same. Only week 2 and I'm quite disappointed. Apart from a meal out on Saturday (not an over the top one either) I've stuck to it all week. Feel a bit deflated as it all started so well last week.

I stayed the same, which I am relieved about as I've been a bit of a piggy :eek:

1lb off for me, boo thought it was more! 12lb so far, really going for the stone this week! xxxx

Hi Wednesday Weighers

Newbie here, on my second week and had a loss of 1.5 lbs, making 6.5 in total.

Well done for all those who lost :) and :( to all those who gained!

BTW, when I go to change my current weight and put in .5 I can't seem to do it, anybody know why?

Thanks
Karen
x

Hi everyone, haven't been on for a looooong time. Have changed diet plan and am now with Slimming world. Have been WI for 9 weeks and have really done well. Am swimming as well, which helps a lot!! Have achieved my 2 Stone and 10% weight loss at tonight's WI. I have also achieved a few slimmer of the week, as well as slimmer of the month - I am well encouraged!!

Last edited:
Well done all you Wednesday Weighers :)

I stayed the same last night - a bit disappointed but suppose I should be relieved!

Back