Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone - good luck for the next week.
I am loving my new healthly eating now need more exercise ! x

well done everyone :D

id 1/2 off this week as someone else said its better than a gain :D

back on track proper this week

good luck for next week everyone

xx
jo

Put 1 on this week - not too worried as I had a really fun week and didn't feel like sticking to the plan.

Back on it now - no more crap this week!! I really want to lose 2.5 this week to get my stone sticker!!

1lb on for me :( I've been good as well but it is * week so maybe it's that, although it doesnt normally affect me

hya,

I put half pound on, which is ok, as I had a bit too many syns on weekend and I was expecting more,

well done every one elso,

Julia

I havnt been to SW for weeks and have gained, but I'm going back on Wednesday.

Im hoping to reduce the damage a bit in the next few days!

:sigh:

Worried for tomorrow - good luck all !!!

Stayed the same this week, which is a little disappointing as I have had another 100% week (5th week running) but I am feeling a little bloated so am going to mix things up and try different things this week instead and hopefully be back to losing again next week. At least it wasn't a gain that would have made me very miffed :)

I am really pleased to have STS this week. I had a day off plan on Saturday when I spent the day at Eden Day Spa. I had well over 150 syns, so to STS is great. I've been good all of the rest of the week and have done loads of cardio exercise including jogging 5km twice.

Oh dear I gained 1/2 - time to be honest on food diary - i know why and I blame picking and kit kats and wine .. BUT IT OK I AM HAVING MY LAST KITKAT FOR A WEEK NOW lol xx good luck all xxx

Well done everyone!! I lost 2lb and got my stone award!! YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY!!! xx

I lost 3.5 this week and was slimmer of the week (there were only 3 of us there though). Am very happy after last weeks disappointment of sticking to it and STS. Need another 3.5 for my 1 stone award. Am going for it :)

Well done everyone else

Back