Wednesday Weighers

I was weighing myself at home on wednesday mornings, but I decided I am one of those people who needs group support, so on wednesday morning I went along to a local slimming world club (I still get to weigh in on the same day which is great for me!), I was dreading it thinking I would have put on alot of weight as I had a bad week, but I had stayed the same (though I guess actually I had lost a pound or two as I usually weigh myself naked at home lol).
So yeah I find out in two days if my being good this week has paid off :) I aimed to lose 2 1/2lbs this week, so hoping I have done it :D
Good luck for you all on wednesday! :p

3.5lbs off this week, very pleased after my STS last week :D Goodluck for everyone else treading the scales today!

Cobweb xx

I lost 1 lb this week. I'm getting nearer the 8 stone something and I can't wait to get there but I've got a weekend away coming up soon which may delay it.

I lost 2lbs this week. Bit upset as I was really good and even took up more exercise, I started on the wii fit again (was told maybe I wasn't drinking enough, very high possibility as I don't drink much, will try drinking more this week), but hey it's a loss and 2lbs closer to my goal :D
Am aiming for staying the same next week as it's a girls night out on saturday. . . I will try to be good, don't want to gain though.

I forgot to say, I also got my Platinum Body Magic Award. I was expecting just my Gold, but I'd done so much exercise that my consultant gave me the Platinum award. I'm planning on keeping up a high level of exercise so I'll be living up to my platinum.

1lb for me this week, seems to be the same every week no matter how good I've been and I have been very good this week! :p Maybe I'm not drinking enough either, will increase water intake next week and see what happens! ;)

-4.5 to make a total of 1 stone 1 pound in four weeks. I can't express how happy I feel right now.

Well done everyone on your losses. No matter how small, it's still a loss :)

So happy - in 2 weeks another 8.5lb gone, however next week will be my last week at SW, I feel because I lost almost 7stone alone, and with the trend continuing I want to save myself a few quid and go it alone again.

I definitely will go back if my morale slips, or I hit a rut, I think its a great session to go to for a morale boost

0.5 on for me this week. Not entirely surprised as I wasn't the best over the Bank Holiday weekend and it's TOTM!

But it means I'm 2lbs off my stone award now - grrrrr!! I WILL get it this week. I've said to C that I'm going for the 2, but me and another girl have made a pact to try and lose 3 each this week!! It'll get her to 3 stones off and me well into my stone!

I lost a pound this week which is shocking as i've been stuck at home and have eaten rubbish after an operation.

5lb more pound needs to come off then i've reached my 1stone.

YAY! I lost 4lbs this week... and I got slimmer of the week.
This is only my second week, and just another half a pound and I'd have gotten my 1/2 stone award!
I'm just a little bit shocked... and SO HAPPY!

lost 2 pounds but dont know how ?

hya,

I havent really tried this week as had some stuff going on, but I have lost 2 pounds,

Julia

1.5lb off for me, thats 6.5lb in 2 weeks - well happy :)

1st WI and i lost 8lbs !:) im so flipping chuffed with myself
I was only half listening when she said what I had done because my friend was asking me a question at the same time,It was when she got the 1/2 stone award out I twigged I had done over 7lbs :) yay

Excellent stuff Genie!

Back