Wednesday Weighers

I gained 1/2 is week but I know why x

I gained 4.5lbs over the last 2 weeks along with the 4lbs I had put on over the 5 previous weeks. But I have started again but I think it's star week but I haven't written it on the calendar lol

Been on Slimming World a month today and have now officially lost 1/2 a stone! Woohoooo! :D
Congrats! I'm hoping to get my half stone sticker tonight too :D
It's amazing what you can do in just a month... think how much you'll have lost by the end of the year!

Lost 2 and 1/2 lbs this week :D I was really surprised as I had been out drinking on saturday and i aimed to sts, however i was really good before saturday night and after, the only syns i had all week was the alcohol. . . on top of this it is also my time of the month, so was well chuffed when i had lost 2.5lbs! Aiming for another 2.5lbs for next weeks weigh in to get me to my 1/2 stone award.
Good luck to everyone yet to weigh! Hope you all have a good week this week and have fantastic loses next week! :cool:

Managed to lose 1.5lbs this week which I'm very pleased (and surprised) about as I didn't have a great week. Only 1/2lb til I get my half stone!

Well done cupotea - Im weighing at 7pm tonight, like you I need 1/2 a pound for my first shiny sticker!

looks like we're all 1/2 pound away from a shiny sticker lol

Come on us!!!!!!

Well done all :D

Sadly I have put on 4.5 over two weeks due to holiday and birthday .. Just shows u how quick I lose and gain ... so now on a personnal challege .. xxx

Hey all - hoping for a 2lb loss this week but any loss will do hehe :) had toast for brekky, noodles with bacon & brown sauce for dinner and gonna av a jacket with beans for tea b4 my WI. Good Luck to every1 2nite :)

1lb gone this week, 2.5lb to 4.5st!

Louise 4.5lb over 2 weeks isn't bad considering hols and birthday! I'm sure it will soon come off again.

STS for me this week :sigh: My friend came round and bought a cheesecake, didn't want to hurt her feelings but only had a little piece and went out once with my son and his girlfriend. Still don't think I went over my syns so I don't know why I didn't lose anything. :(

Well done those who have lost and good luck to those weighing in later.

My first weigh in after about 2/3 weeks off and I pull out a 4lbs lose. :D

So 9lb down for the year. Time to kick it on now and do this properly.

Weighed in and only lost 1lb tonight. Not bad as I havent been as active as I was last week (sore back).

I am going to try extra hard this week even though I have a hen party on Saturday. I am going to try and choose something to eat that isnt too bad. Fingers crossed that I can do it.

1lb loss for me this week, taking my total to 7lb in 4 weeks and i got my first half stone sticker, wooo! bit dissapointed as i expected a wee bit more as i've been out running 3 times last week! how is it in really active weeks you dont lose much and weeks where i sit on my butt watching soaps all week i lose more?! meh.. anyway, well done all wednesday weighers! :D xx

well I gained 1/2 lb this week after last weeks sts I am truly gutted, I have been angelic all week, exercised every day as usual!

nothing anyone says seems to help, and I am grumpy!

I think I am going to cut the exercise back a tad rather than every day do my 7 mile bike ride every other day and toning on the days I don't and see if its been too much exercise. I think what I feel worst about is the 6 weeks I was laid up on the sofa with my foot op (no exercise at all other than remote pressing!) I lost more weight!!!!!

ahhh well onwards and downwards (hopefully) I have to look on the brightside and say 3 and half stone off since sept is fab, but it doesnt help the feelings when you are good and dont loose does it??

good luck wednesday weighers

Helen xxx

Just back from my weigh in a 1/2lb loss, maybe I didnt try as hard as I thought I did, but i cant pin point anything? Anyway its a loss thats what matters, and over 2 weeks its 4 1/2lbs, only 2 1/2 to half a stone, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

Back