Wednesday Weighers

* week for me and only lost half a pound, but that's 15 1/2 lbs in 5 weeks, so happy with that.

1 lb this week off for me, not great but something. pleased because period came that day and i normally put on or stat the same

Carla
x

I lost 3lbs :), thats 11 now. Had lots of green days this week so maybe thats how?

weigh in day today girls and guys :D good luck to you all

xx

Went to group this morning and have lost 3 1/2 lbs getting me my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week :D Am really pleased with that!
Good luck at weigh in everyone!

I had to miss my weigh in last week but this week I'm thrilled to have lost half a pound. I spent the weekend away with my husband and had millions of syns so any loss this week is brilliant.

I lost 1.5lbs this week which i'm really pleased about. Had 2 meals out this week (one I was good for and ate grilled trout and new pots, one I was bad and had burger and chips!) and I also went to the pub and had lots of drinks and a good nibble on the buffet! Oh, and there was the roast dinner with 3 yorkshire puds and roast potatoes cooked in fat... Man, I really have been naughty this week!

Makes me think what I could've lost if i'd been 100%!

Last edited:
Sorry to let you all down :(

1 on for me this week.

Back