Wednesday Weighers

Yay 1lb loss for me this week :) Its a loss I am happy with that.........total 51/2lb in 3 weeks yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2lbs off for me this week! YAY! That's 10lb in 4 weeks! I'm so pleased :D My jeans wont stay up! and I'm out of the "obese" category on my BMI!
Aiming for 4lbs next week... wanna hit my 1 stone award! and see if I can get SoW again :)

congrats to all :D

i lost 2.5 which im soooo pleased about

im not far from my goal now :D i can feel it gettin closer ive ventured into the 9stone category now xxx

Well done to everyone on their losses :) and to those of you that had a STS or gain well done for staying motivated and keeping on going xx

on another note naughty me managed to lose a 1lb despite my 3 days off plan im back on 100% though now and thinking it could have been 2 if I had just been good

Hey - 1st weeks weight loss. Lost 4.5....yay

Hi guys :flirt2:
I lost 4lbs this week which got me slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! :D Am so proud of myself, I have been doing slimming world on and off for quite a few yrs now and never got slimmer of the month before. I think it's because I have actually found a group that i love going to :p

Good luck at weigh-in everyone!

yay its weigh in day! i've been quite good this week but my scales are seeing no move in the weight department. i am so sick of these little losses!! hoping for something big to give me a well needed boost but looks unlikely :'(

Well done Terri and cupotea! :D

Minx, good luck, hope you do better than me! :eek:

I've put on 1lb this week - how? I have no idea, I've stuck to plan and not been naughty at all :sigh: That means I've only lost 1lb over the last 3 weeks, I feel like giving up. :cry: I know I'm on a lot of medication which makes it difficult to lose weight but I'm sure I should be losing more than this. :confused:

Good luck everyone else. :cross:

I lost half a pound! and I am over the moon!
I was so naughty this week... went over my syns by approx 5 on 3 seperate days... not including one day when I went out and had a feast ice cream and a mcdonalds cheeseburger...
It was a lucky escape for me to find that I hadn't gained... a shock to find that I'd lost!!!

Hey just back from my weekly weigh in, lost a great 1.5lb this week, total now 7lb in 4 weeks, and got my 1/2 stone sticker, I am over the moon, never dieted before now and am becoming so motivated :) Goal for week 8 is another 1/2 stone.................yipeeeeeeee :D

Well done Terri and cupotea! :D

Minx, good luck, hope you do better than me! :eek:

I've put on 1lb this week - how? I have no idea, I've stuck to plan and not been naughty at all :sigh: That means I've only lost 1lb over the last 3 weeks, I feel like giving up. :cry: I know I'm on a lot of medication which makes it difficult to lose weight but I'm sure I should be losing more than this. :confused:

Good luck everyone else. :cross:

Don't give up hun! you are doing so well and as you said the meds do make it harder, but you will get there eventually . . . you can do it! x

Hey just back from my weekly weigh in, lost a great 1.5lb this week, total now 7lb in 4 weeks, and got my 1/2 stone sticker, I am over the moon, never dieted before now and am becoming so motivated :) Goal for week 8 is another 1/2 stone.................yipeeeeeeee :D

Yay! well done! :D

Back