Wednesday Weighers

half a lb off for me this week! going in the right direction i suppose but where are these big losses everyone else seems to get?! at this rate it'll be summer '11 before i'm there lol. well done everyone and dont feel bad terrycb, i'm sure you'll have a huge loss next week. think i'm finding that whatever i do one week, seems to only catch up the next week *sigh*

Thanks Terri and Minx, sure I'll be ready to start again tomorrow! ;) Minx, we could do with a big loss next week to give us a boost! :cross:

Got the 1lb off this week that I put on last week! 0.5lb to go til my stone *sigh*

The scale did blip down to it, but then settled at 0.5lb off :(

1.5lbs again for the second week in a row.

Did go to a different class with the new card scales. So different than my normal ones and one day later than normal. Back to normal next week so will be interesting to see if scales give a different reading.

I lost a pound =D

1 lb loss for me this week. Was very pleased with this as I had a very off plan 3days this week, will try harder for next week tho. I will be 100% on plan!
Good luck on your weigh-ins guys!

2.5lbs off for me with a bbq day as well this week!

Having not stuck to SW in my first week - a lot of food needing used up and a few glasses of vino :)o), I still managed to lose 1lb in my first week!!! YAY!! :D

Well done to all the other Wednesday losers too! :)

I lost 4lbs and got my stone and a half award and Slimmer of the Week. I'm so very happy. I wanted to lose a stone by my Birthday, a stone and a half by the start of the world cup and 2 stone by July 12th when we go away for a few days. Still a long way to go to get to my final target, but am delighted so far :)

Last edited:
Back