Wednesday Weighers

So got to join tonight - AT LAST. Consultant seems really nice, although she's a talker. Meeting was two hours tonight!!
Weighed in 1lb less than I was expecting - does that count as a loss???!!!
So here's to a small(er) bum....:)

-1.5lbs for me.

Just 1.5lbs to go for my 2 stone award.

Also, make sure you measure yourself. I didn't have a great weight loss in May, about 4/5lbs but still managed to lose 12cm all over.

Yay well done everyone and well done me, I had a 2lb loss this week and managed to bag myself "Slimmer of the Week" I am soooooooooo happy

-2lb for me so I'm back on track! ;) Having said that, I've just been out to a restaurant but I was fairly good :p

another 1 off, got my 4.5st award now

Hi everyone,

I joined my local SW group last night so will be a Wednesday weigher :D fingers crossed for a nice first week's loss!

Hi everyone,

I joined my local SW group last night so will be a Wednesday weigher :D fingers crossed for a nice first week's loss!

Me too Letty!!

Good luck everyone for a good weight loss today! x

well done babybuffy, you must be very pleased indeed! :D keep up the good work! x

That's great babybuffy. I gained a pound this week but I did go off plan quite a bit at the weekend as I was away staying with my friend. I'm dying to get to 8 stone something and it seems to be taking ages. I should be able to stick to SW 100% this week so hopefully I'll lose that pound and perhaps some more.

Back