Wednesday Weighers

everyone has done so well this week :D
I lost 2.5lbs... just 1 lbs away from my first stone award

everyone has done so well this week :D
I lost 2.5lbs... just 1 lbs away from my first stone award

Well done!! You'll be getting that sticker next week for sure! :)

hi new to wednesday weigh-in
started s/w 26/05/2010
week 1 - 4.5lb loss
week 2 - 1/2lb loss
week 3 - 3.5lb loss - slimmer of the week & 1/2 stone award.

getting there folks.

weight.png

Last edited:
welcome bezrez! good job on losses so far :D

Hi Im new to SW too. joined 12th may 2010
Weighing 15stone 1.5lbs
wk 1 -7(half stone award)
wk 2 -2
wk 3 -3.5
wk 4 -2 (stone Award)

Pretty Happy so far! Good luck to everyone else!
Shez
xx

a stone in 4 weeks thats brill.

good luck all for tomorrows weigh in.

My weighing scales showed my lowest weight ever this morning and I hope that translates to at least losing the 1lb I put on last week and possibly a bit more to take me under 9st. I've been pretty good all week and I didn't even have as much to drink on Saturday as I normally do but we all know that often what we expect isn't shown at the official WI. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone.

Good luck everyone. :nono:

I lost 2lb this week :D but I'm away this weekend for a wedding and I know it's going to be a big celebration so even though I'm only 1lb off my target, I'm not expecting to get there next week!! :party0036: I'm not too worried though, have to get our priorities right and can't put life completely on hold. ;)

Yippee!!! I lost 2lbs which means I lost my 1lb gain last week plus another lb which finally brings me below 9 st. I feel so much closer to my target now as it will be 8 st something. I haven't decided what the something will be yet as I want to see how I look when I get there. I want to lose at least another half stone.

Unfortunately this weekend will be challenging as I'm going to a ball. The meal choice is limited so I can't make many healthy choices and there will be a significant amount of alcohol involved. A major number of flexi syns will be needed so I don't expect a loss next week.

Blah don't want to weigh in today am just dreading it haven't been too naughty but was away all weekend just don't feel like I have done well :( will update when I return good luck to everyone weighing in today x

Know how u feel but be positive! We're all behind you! :)

TeresaTT ...

YAY!!! Well done! Enjoy the ball and just think all that dancing you'll be doing will counteract "some" of the alcohol! :8855: x

Week two and another 4 lb off. Haven't ate this well for along time and 4lb off. loveing the EE.:D Wednesdays my favourite day of the week.

2lb off for me this week!!

2lb off 4 stone - omg honestly can't beleive it, if I can do it anyone can, I really would never of thought in Sept 09 I would be saying nearily 4 stone when people ask me how much I have lost!!

Good luck all wednesday weighers

Helen x

Well done everyone! I lost 2.5lbs so that's 5lb in 2 weeks and considering what has become known as the 70 syn weekend I'm thrilled!!!

Well done everyone on the losses, just reading them has inspired me for my second week!

Yay just back from week 7 weigh in.......another 1 1/2 lbs of horrible fat gone...........go away!! Well chuffed
Congrats everyone on your losses x

Back