Wednesday Weighers

Kinda new to S/W and just had my first week weigh in lost 2lb - am quite chuffed as a loss is a loss no matter how big or small

2lb off from me! :D

STS for me - really pleased with that actually as I've been in Turkey for 2 weeks!

well done alwyn, thats amazing!
well i've been off the wagon for 7 weeks, went back 3.5lb back on
:( but last week lost 2lb and this week 2.5lb off. I've used this site loads over the last week and its really motivated me, so thanks EVERYONE who posts ;D

They're some great results Chubbachops :)

1.5lbs for me this week, hopefully get Club10 next week!

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

wk 1 - minus 4.5lb
wk 2 - minus 1/2lb
wk 3 - minus 3.5lb - slimmer of the wk & 1/2 stone award:D
wk 4 - minus 3.5lb - slimmer of the week too

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg

sotw10.jpg
sotw10.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhh I forgot to say! Although I STS, my 18 yr old son lost 3lbs, got his Club 10, plus they have a 2lb raffle at WI - anyone losing 2lb+ goes into a free raffle - he won that too! The prize was any SW cookbook, so he chose the EE one.

So pleased he's doing well. Last week he gained 1lb and he was a bit cheesed off. He reckoned it was because his jeans were wet from where he'd driven home from college on his motorbike. With his 3lb loss this week he could have been right!

Hi, 12 off for me last night. First WI. Wicked!

Hubby lost 7 and hes not even on it lol

Last edited:
Good luck to all Wednesday weighers. My WI is this morning and I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I haven't gained. I've been very good all week except Saturday night when I went to a summer ball. I had planned a major flexi syn day and reckon I had over a hundred syns that night on a four course dinner and lots of alcohol. I'm hoping for a STS as my scales showed me weighing slightly less this morning than last Wednesday morning.

Wow, I can't believe it. I lost a lb and got my 3 and a 1/2 stone award. That's despite having a major flexi day on Saturday. However I have done a lot of intense exercise which must have burnt off those extra syns. My target is getting closer and closer now.

I lost 2lb making a grand total of 4 stone in 40 weeks!!!!

good luck all wednesday weighers

Helen xxx

Back