Wednesday Weighers

Bit late posting but I lost another 2lbs this week. I got my Club 10 award too. 1 stone 10lbs off in 11 weeks. People are beginning to notice and my confidence and self esteem are getting better.

Bit late posting but I lost another 2lbs this week. I got my Club 10 award too. 1 stone 10lbs off in 11 weeks. People are beginning to notice and my confidence and self esteem are getting better.

Congrats! It feels great, doesn't it?!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

I am so late in posting - I lost another 1lb on wednesday, heres hoping for another loss next week

Hi guys, may I join you :) As you can see from my sig I've been following SW at home since January and have managed to lose 4 stone, sadly as always happens with me I kinda lost the plot over the last few weeks and as a result gained 8lbs back :-(
I decided action was needed and joined a class last wednesday so tonight will be my first official weigh in, I've altered my stats to show the reading on the official scales and have chucked out my home scales so in my mind its a completely fresh start!
Good luck to all Wednesday weighers:)

WI at 7pm for me - first one since coming back from Florida and Im sad to report I wasnt a very good girl - damn you key lime pie!!!
I will keep you updated!
Good luck wednesday weighers x

My weigh in too tonight, good luck everyone hope to see much less of you all later :0)

OMG, I lost 2.5lbs. That's a big loss for me, especially after losing 2lbs last week and a lb the week before. That's put me within 2.5lbs of my first target of 8.5 stone. I really feel that I have more to lose than 2.5lbs so I'm going to set my target a bit lower to 8st 5lbs which will take me to a 4 st loss. After that I'll see how I feel.

Unfortunately I'm going to put some of this weight back on again this weekend as it's my silver wedding anniversary and my husband and I are off to stay in a hotel for three nights. I will be pretty much off plan for those three days as I plan to fully enjoy myself. I'm the thinnest I've been for years and years and I've got some lovely dresses to wear to dinner. I'm really looking forward to it.

OMG, I lost 2.5lbs. That's a big loss for me, especially after losing 2lbs last week and a lb the week before. That's put me within 2.5lbs of my first target of 8.5 stone. I really feel that I have more to lose than 2.5lbs so I'm going to set my target a bit lower to 8st 5lbs which will take me to a 4 st loss. After that I'll see how I feel.

Unfortunately I'm going to put some of this weight back on again this weekend as it's my silver wedding anniversary and my husband and I are off to stay in a hotel for three nights. I will be pretty much off plan for those three days as I plan to fully enjoy myself. I'm the thinnest I've been for years and years and I've got some lovely dresses to wear to dinner. I'm really looking forward to it.

Well done hun!!! I agree - just enjoy your weekend x x x

Lost 2 lbs and got slimmer of the week & month. Total 3 stones off in 12 weeks. Quite pleased. How did you do?

Hi All,

can I join this thread as I WI on a Weds too - at 7pm.
Big well done to all you 'loosers' and good luck to all the others due to weigh in at 7.

cheers

Can I join in please :)
First weigh in & its 4.5lbs off, pretty pleased cos got a flu & havent eaten for 2 days so knew that would alter the scales :)
Heres to next week

& a massive well done to all you other weds weighers there are some amazing inspirational losers in here

Niki
xx

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

wk 1 - minus 4.5lb
wk 2 - minus 1/2lb
wk 3 - minus 3.5lb - slimmer of the wk & 1/2 stone award:D
wk 4 - minus 3.5lb - slimmer of the week too
wk 5 - minus 4lb -slimmer of the week & 1 stone award:D

total for june...16lb

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x3

Last edited:
3.5lbs off for me tonight.

Over the moon with the results, biggest loss in a week I've had in ages.

1.5lbs to go until I get my 2.5 stone award. And probably the lowest weight I have been in years, was possibly this weight in 2002 before getting pregnant, but body shape has changed as I am a bigger clothes size.

another 1lb off for me this week! :D not bad considering....

well done to all those that have lost and keep ur chin up to those who've STS or gained! tomorrow is a new day!

Hi guys, may I join you :) As you can see from my sig I've been following SW at home since January

welcome to the wednesday weighers and good luck with your first official weigh in you've done brill on your own. Can't fit a class in but if i loose the plot will definately try and find the time to go.

4 pounds off for me this week and my stone and a half marker in 3 weeks - well happy

2.5lbs on for me :(
Expected due to Florida food though :)

Back