Wednesday Weighers

1.5 off for me! That's good, means I've nearly got rid of all the 2lbs I put on last week!!

-1lb for me itll do though proves I dont lose anymore when i ramp up my exercise by quite a bit so a bit fed up. Still just under 2 stones in 2 months is fab

Not sure how but I lost 8lbs, very happy :)
Well done everyone, some great losses this week, heres to next week!

Hurrah!

Hurrah!! :party0011: 2.5lb off this week, now only 2lb away from my 1 stone (slowly but surely that's me). Determined to have a fab week and reach that mini goal.

Well done everyone and have a great week.:grouphugg:

Well done you losers ;o)

Put 2.5lbs on this week. I wasn't that naughtly ladt week, honestly. Having trouble with my "monthlys" (they are coming fortnightly at the mo) and it happened again last week. Have since lost the gain, but need to see what happens next Wednesday. Won't get disheartened, just hope I come back as a bloke next time !! x

Put 2.5lbs on this week. I wasn't that naughtly ladt week, honestly. Having trouble with my "monthlys" (they are coming fortnightly at the mo) and it happened again last week. Have since lost the gain, but need to see what happens next Wednesday. Won't get disheartened, just hope I come back as a bloke next time !! x

Awww bless ya - have you spoken to a Doc?

+1 for me this week - but I did go on a cruise ship for the day and had dinner at 2 restaraunts before weigh in

Awww bless ya - have you spoken to a Doc?

Well, did a while ago moomintrolljen but they said it was because I'd been having the depo injection (stopped having it almost 3 years ago though). Think it's my age but am going to make an appointment to get my hormone levels checked again. It's just the frequency that gets me down and I'm sure I must be anaemic with it all. x

PS my typing on that post was shocking. See, I can't even type straight when its that time !! No hope whatsoever x

I am absolutely amazed that I only put on 2lbs. I had a weekend completely off plan when I stayed in a luxury hotel for three nights to celebrate my silver wedding anniversary. I must have had about a 1000 syns. I had loads to eat and lots to drink. I had a fabulous time and all it's cost me is 2lbs, I was expecting 4lbs or more. However, I'm sure some of it will catch up with me next week. I'd like to think I can lose the 2lbs I gained but I won't be surprised if I don't.

2.5 lb off. Was trying hard for the extra lb to take me to my first stone loss but as it's only my 4th week on SW I think I've done pretty well. Definitely wasn't 100% on plan last week. The baby's decided to start waking again at night starting about 30 mins after going down at 7pm. I had been exercising in the evening but it's impossible when I'm having to see to her every half hour. I comfort eat when I'm tired and I'm pretty shattered at the moment.

2.5 lb off. Was trying hard for the extra lb to take me to my first stone loss but as it's only my 4th week on SW I think I've done pretty well. Definitely wasn't 100% on plan last week. The baby's decided to start waking again at night starting about 30 mins after going down at 7pm. I had been exercising in the evening but it's impossible when I'm having to see to her every half hour. I comfort eat when I'm tired and I'm pretty shattered at the moment.

Crikey that sounds just like me at the mo my little girl has Been waking as soon ad I put her to bed and like you I do my workouts in the evenings so last week I didn't manage to do any excercise my worst time for picking is night feeds and she has been waking a lot in the night lately !!! Well done on your losses so far x

Got my first weigh in tonight - rather nervous!

Good luck jenni - My WI too at 7pm.......please oh please let me lose my 2.5lb holiday gain!

Got my WI this afternoon. I'm happy with my -3 lbs this week. Yipeee!!!:D

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs
Week 4-8: 14lbs
Week 8-13: 14lbs

I stayed the same this week. Pleased with that as I was expecting a gain after the amount I ate at a wedding this week.

Looking forward to next weeks weigh in. Hoping for my 2.5 stone award.

-4.5 lb for me!!!! it's finally starting to shift....:D

Back