Wednesday Weighers

Finally lost 1lb so I got my 1 1/2 stone award tonight so very pleased with myself x

Well done everybody!

Another 3 pounds off for me today, would have liked to get the extra half pound for my 2 stones in 4 weeks grrr ... never mind... maybe next time! :cool:

Got my club 10 this week and my 2st award, despite expecting a gain after hen doo and wedding & a bday party i lost 6.5lbs this week.
Also now a size 20 waist and top started out 26 both so met 2 goals. Joined the gym and all excited about it

1.5lbs off for me this week, meaning after working for so long I've finally got my stone award!!!!

*polishes her shiny*

Congrats to all the losers this week!! ;)

2.5lbs pound off - thats my holiday damage repaired - yippee!!

Well done everyone, 2.5lbs for me this week, good luck to all for next week :)

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

total loss for june...16lb

wk6 - minus 1/2lb - slimmer of the month:D

going for a curry friday night so lets see if i can be good!

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x3
slimmer_of_month_June.jpg

Well done everyone! 6.5lbs off for me - ace for 1st week (i know it'll slow down!) :woohoo:

Well done everyone. I lost 2lbs this week. Wanted to ge the 2.5lbs off that I put on last week, but 2 off is great. On holiday next week, so will relax a little, but straight back on it after that. Have a good week next week and I'll be back the week after x

Oh!! I did a bit rubbish this week as only lost 1/2 lb. Was hoping for 2lb as it would have taken me to my stone award. I had a good begining to my week but then it all went down hill. Trying desperately to get myself back on track as going away for the weekend. Come on LBM get with the programme!!! Well done to all the 'losers'.

Its my very first weigh in thsi morning. Im so nervous. Ive stuck to the plan 100% but just feel like ive ate so much that there is no way I could lose weight! Fingers crossed. Good luck to all that weigh today.

Well i am a bit all over the place with mine, was supposed to weigh in saturday but have decided to move it to wednesday as this was the day I used to weigh in for class.

Anyway I have lost 3lb!!!! whhoooppp

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Lost 3.5lbs in my first week. Thought it may have been more but it is my star week too but im SO pleased that I can actually eat lovely food and still lose weight! Eeeeeeek. I love slimming world! Well done on your losses ladies.

Heya

I lost 1 and half pound. Taking me into the 10's OMG how good does that feel, actually feels better than the stone awards. I really can't remember the last time I was in the 10's!!!

Good luck all Wednesday weighers.

Helen xxx

I'm dreading my weigh in tonight, its my first week and I have really struggled to get into the diet. the last couple of days I have gone completely wrong by eating things I shouldn't. I need to find some more ideas of what I can have and quick and easy things to make as I really want to make this work this time, so I think I'll search this site for some more tips, Samx

Lost 2 lbs this week! So happy!!

...And co-won slimmer of the week again with someone in the group. My group was the smallest ever! (only 5 people in total - shocking!)

I was a bit aprehensive about this week because this weekend I had 2 hot chocolate drinks (I put a lot of nesquick powder in my hot chocolate drink- about 3 tbsp!!).

It just shows how you can still enjoy your syns and lose weight. I am over the moon! 2lbs loss!!! wooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo haaaaaaaappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going for my half-stone sticker next week. I need to lose 1.5 lbs to get it.

0.5 for me this week had a bad week havent had enough to eat or drink been poorly and * week so a loss is a bonus!!

Back