Wednesday Weighers

Well done all, 1.5 lbs for me this week :)

1lb on. Considering I've been on holiday (& the gain was much more than that when I got home!) I'm pleased!

1.5 off for me this week, which was unexpected as I've had the flu and practically lived on heinz tomato soup! Well done every one! Xxx

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

total loss for june...16lb

wk6 - minus 1/2lb - slimmer of the month:D

wk7 - minus 2lb - so that curry was a good choice (chicken dansak -6.5 syns, boiled rice - free, poppadom - 4 syns, mango chutney - 2 syns & cucumber riata - 1 syn)

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x3
slimmer_of_month_June.jpg

2 off for me this week!! Got my Club 10 award so I'm really chuffed! I'm over halfway to my target now :D

And I'm officially the lightest my husband has EVER known me, and we were at high school together!!

another 2lb OFF for me!!! YAY!!!! and Slimmer of the Week too! :D

well done to all other LOSERS!!! :D

Last edited:
STS for me - boo!

3 pounds again!

I lost 3 pounds again this week. Aiming to lose 0.5 to 1 pound took the pressure off; that's my aim for next week too. I'm 0.5 a pound away from my 5 1/2 stone award.

3rd Time Round Newbie

Hiya All,

So I joined SW online on wednesday so will be joining your wednesday weighers club next week :D

Day 3 and going well so far. All your posts & weight losses are really inspiring. Congratulations & keep it up :p

1lb loss of me this week meant i got my 1/2 award! :D
Really pleased as being preggers and with bubba growing by the day i wasn't really expecting anything.
Am determined to try and cut down on my syns a bit this week as i've been having at least double the top allowed amount.

Heya

I lost a 1lb this week, which was a total shock considering the weekend I have had, but had worked hard the few days inbetween weighin

Good luck all wednesday weighers!!

Helen xx

Well done ! xxx

4 lbs off for me this week and won slimmer of the week. Very pleased.

4 lbs off for me this week and won slimmer of the week. Very pleased.

Ooooh well done hun - what a fab loss!! :clap:

Back