Wednesday Weighers

Ooooh well done hun - what a fab loss!! :clap:

Thank you lovely! You are not doing bad yourself! well done! xx

Hi, All

I am new on this website, just signed up today.

I joined a SW group the other week and had my 2nd weigh in this afternoon and have managed to lose a total of 3 lb.

I was told about this website in my group so I am hoping that we can help each other to keep going as would really appreciate the help myself.

Well done to all of you today, :)

1lb off for me this week, at least it's on its way down......had a few iffy weeks :cry:

I lost 1lb this week, my fourth consecutive loss, and sixth week without a gain. Until now, the most I've managed is three weeks without a gain, so I'm dead chuffed!

Amazed!

5 pounds off for me this week, that's over 2 weeks as I was on holiday last week. I am truly amazed! :D

First weigh in after a 2 week holiday in Cuba, well chuffed lost 3lbs :) And got my 1stone sticker :)

Well done everyone on your losses

It's a very happy ByeByeBelly tonight! :D

I lost 3lb this week taking me over my first stone:happy036: AND takes me under 17 stone and into the "16's" :happy036:

2.5lbs off for me!

well done on all your losses folks.x

well my start date was 26/05/2010
charted below are my weekly losses......here we go then......

total loss for june...16lb

wk6 - minus 1/2lb - slimmer of the month:D

wk7 - minus 2lb

wk 8 - minus 2.5lb club 10 achieved and 1 1/2 stone award too.

wk 9 - minus 2.5lb & slimmer of the week too

well i'm geting there folks.

0_half11.jpg
1_ston10.jpg

1_half10.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_June.jpg
club_110.jpg

Last edited:
Had a BIG gain :(
Two weeks since last weigh in. Been away on holiday, but wasn't that bad. Still having "womens" problems so wondering if that's not helping. Anyhow as they say, onward and upward (or downward would be better). Docs appointment tomorrow too, so hopefully back to normal soon.

Had a BIG gain :(
Two weeks since last weigh in. Been away on holiday, but wasn't that bad. Still having "womens" problems so wondering if that's not helping. Anyhow as they say, onward and upward (or downward would be better). Docs appointment tomorrow too, so hopefully back to normal soon.

aww how much did you gain hun?

Hi all, I'm a Wednesday weigher too so thought I'd join in :)

Started on 1st July .... losses so far are:

7th July 5lbs loss

14th July 2lbs loss

21st July 3lbs loss

:clap::clap::clap:

will update weekly from now on xxx

Started on 1st July .... losses so far are:

7th July 5lbs loss

14th July 2lbs loss

21st July 3lbs loss

Oooh well done on your losses so far hun - hope you have a good week!

Congrats on your bump :) how are you finding SW whilst pregnant? xx

Thanks hun. I'm finding it really good actually. Maybe tmi (so sorry) but i was severely constipated before i started but that seems to have sorted itself out and my greasy, spotty pregnancy skin seems to have cleared up as well! :D I'm not being too strict with myself and for the last three weeks have pretty much been having double the amount of syns allowed, but my diet is a LOT healthier than it was and everything seems to be going well, so i'm a happy bunny. :D I've actually managed to stick to the 15 syns a day for the last two days and haven't actually missed anything and have felt stuffed most of the time. I think it helps that my stomach doesn't have quite so much space now bubba is quite big. Only 5 and a half weeks left!! :) xx

5 pounds off for me this week, that's over 2 weeks as I was on holiday last week. I am truly amazed! :D

Wow! good for you!

Back